Controlled explosion at Gatwick

Was it a bumb?

I hoping the title of this thread was "Controlled Explosion at Catterick".

You love it there, especially the PRAC, get yourself booked in for more tea and sympathy.

You love it there, especially the PRAC, get yourself booked in for more tea and sympathy.
They're lovely at the PRAC. I'm not a tea and sympathy person though.

Fifth, you know when I throw a wobbly.

We should book ourselves in at the same time or even arrange an ARRSE spakka PRAC crawl.

We should book ourselves in at the same time or even arrange an ARRSE spakka PRAC crawl.
Phoenix or Tedworth?

We're going to get smacky bum bum for chitchatting in CA.

DVLA don't feck about these days.

Phoenix or Tedworth?

We're going to get smacky bum bum for chitchatting in CA.
If it helps, I can always pose the question of who attended the scene? Met or Military?

Smoke screen up: Phoenix about 2 hours away (but never been before and would like a nosey).
Tedworth about 3.5 hours away, but love it there.
Chavasse about 2 hours away, going later this month.

Sorry Mods, I'm normally very good, but I left it here instead of gong to PMs to allow others to join in.

Wokka wokka as in Chinook?

If it helps, I can always pose the question of who attended the scene? Met or Military?

Smoke screen up: Phoenix about 2 hours away (but never been before and would like a nosey).
Tedworth about 3.5 hours away, but love it there.
Chavasse about 2 hours away, going later this month.

Sorry Mods, I'm normally very good, but I left it here instead of going to PMs to allow others to join in.
If you're going daaaahn, you take me with you.

Phoenix is ace - really really helpful and top notch scoff.

Phoenix House Recovery Centre run by Help for Heroes

I've not been to Tedworth for years, and that was for a dinner night with the QLR. (Lucky me).

Seriously though, if anyone is up in Catterick and they just need a bit of respite, a bit of down time and some rest - go to Phoenix House. I know you'll laugh at me for being sensible for once, but these people know what they're doing.

OK, I'll carry on normal jogging now xx

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer