Contrived TV Programmes.

Issi

LE
The ex SBS Transport guru is a bit ‘box ticky , isn’t he?

Beard
Man bun
Lives on the south coast
Undoubtedly drives a VW van that he probably calls Rosie or Mabel, just to be super original.
Probably walks around bare footed playing a saxophone.
Unless it’s the weekend, where he takes his guitar to the beach and sits by a fire strumming away and discussing the power and the majesty of the ocean

Last edited:

Mufulira42

War Hero
He was a bit ‘box ticky’

Beard
Man bun
Lives on the south coast
Undoubtedly drives a VW van that he probably calls Rosie or Mabel, just to be super original.
Probably walks around bare footed playing a saxophone unless it’s the weekend, where he takes his guitar to the beach and sits by a fire strumming away.
To reiterate Man Bun = "Braking Device on a Co####sucker" never saw such a quick removal of said hair arrangement from one of my trendy colleague's ever so lovely top-knot

syrup

LE
Not at all, the one thing that binds them is their absolute passion for cars and it absolutely shows. Outside of that central theme they are very different characters, which is another reason why it works. 3 Clarkson’s would just hate each other.

Clarkson’s farm is on Amazon. I can think of no more boring a topic, but I am just going to have to watch it.

The TG presenters that have cone after those three are there because the BBC pay them. You know that any production will have a Ferrari (McGuinness), Porsche (Harris) and Aston (Freddy). They really don’t have that passion.

McGuinness is a feckless idiot, Harris is dull as dishwater and while I love Freddy Flintoff he‘s a very stilted presenter. I’d like to see him remain because he’s absolutely fearless, but the other two need to go and erstwhile presenters be built around Fred.

Worth remembering that even original TG got it wrong at first

May didn't appear until the second series, Jason Dawe was in the first with Clarkson and Hammond.

I can't get into new T.G. at all even after the changes

Clarkson's Farm was very good though

Awol

LE
Worth remembering that even original TG got it wrong at first

May didn't appear until the second series, Jason Dawe was in the first with Clarkson and Hammond.

I can't get into new T.G. at all even after the changes

Clarkson's Farm was very good though
I think the difference between the old and new TGs is that the humour in the original was entirely natural, whereas the humour in the latest incarnation is entirely forced.

Can we not just nuke the E! channel? To (mis)quote Victor Orban, it's just a flotilla of homosexuality with crap shows like Say Yes to the Dress where a screaming screecher tells fat yanks what he thinks makes them look like Bridezilla on their big day and endless "oh isn't Meghan a modern day Mother Theresa?"

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Can we not just nuke the E! channel? To (mis)quote Victor Orban, it's just a flotilla of homosexuality with crap shows like Say Yes to the Dress where a screaming screecher tells fat yanks what he thinks makes them look like Bridezilla on their big day and endless "oh isn't Meghan a modern day Mother Theresa?"
As a modern chap with modern attitudes to people's lifestyles and choices, and one who has a fair few gay friends, I'd just like to add that screaming screecher had me howling.

As a modern chap with modern attitudes to people's lifestyles and choices, and one who has a fair few gay friends, I'd just like to add that screaming screecher had me howling.
that brought about an image that I don't think you intended.

And another one for the "WTF" files. Botched. Apart from the fact that the arse of one of the plastic surgeons moves every time he speaks, you get the odd case of the poor dilusional bint who went off to Tihuana for a face lift and got packed with industrial cement, but there's at least one gayher on each show that is so far of the homo-richter scale as to make RuPaul look like a quite member of the Hereford Boat Club nursing a pint with a thousand yard stare who wants to "be an alien" as part of its attention seeking melodrama and have its nose taken off, all paid for by an over-indulgent mummy, of course.

Daz

LE
You could try using the off switch and fucking off outside instead :)

You could try using the off switch and fucking off outside instead :)
Weren't those the lyrics to the theme tune to the 70's kids show Why Don't You?

Oh, and that cnut Piers Morgan is back on your box waffling his self-opinionated sheite again. Burn him. Burn him with fire!

Pagan-Image

War Hero
Dr Pimple Popper.

Gross but enjoyable, I especially like it when the incestuous Rednecks and Hillbillys have a small but prominent growth removed and think that they are fixed, whilst completely ignoring the fact that they have teeth like a dead sheep and the facial characteristics of a fleshlight that has been in a house fire!