Contrived TV Programmes.

Newsnight with that typically BBC ******** Kirtsy Wark. The usual stacked and unbalanced panel bleating about climate change and how we need draconian measures to save the chances of going Carbon Zero by a week last Tuesday.

What particularly had me frothing was that Arch Hypocrite Stanley Johnson having the audacity to talk about moral duty and such crap.

Awol

LE
Newsnight with that typically BBC ******** Kirtsy Wark. The usual stacked and unbalanced panel bleating about climate change and how we need draconian measures to save the chances of going Carbon Zero by a week last Tuesday.

What particularly had me frothing was that Arch Hypocrite Stanley Johnson having the audacity to talk about moral duty and such crap.
Re Climate Change as commented on by the BBC....

“Of course the science is irrefutable now”.

Followed by lots is sentences, every single one containing the word ‘science’.

Re Climate Change as commented on by the BBC....

“Of course the science is irrefutable now”.

Followed by lots is sentences, every single one containing the word ‘science’.
Best one was Wark and that cockwomble Luke Pollard suggesting we need to ban meat and cars.

Awol

LE
Best one was Wark and that cockwomble Luke Pollard suggesting we need to ban meat and cars.
I read something about Pescatarianism yesterday. Essentially eating fish instead of land based meat to save the planet, because if you do, you’ll cut your own gaseous contributions by 50%.

In other words you save the Polar ice caps because you’ll only be farting half as much.

I read something about Pescatarianism yesterday. Essentially eating fish instead of land based meat to save the planet, because if you do, you’ll cut your own gaseous contributions by 50%.

In other words you save the Polar ice caps because you’ll only be farting half as much.
I'll cut the UK total farting output by 50% when I snuff it. They'll name an iceberg after me.

But you wont save the polar bears because you will have eaten their dinner.

They included a new one I’d not heard before….

Flexitarians- Occasional meat eaters and occasional vegetarians

1628553117588.png

She's not a Clarkson fan then?

They included a new one I’d not heard before….

Flexitarians- Occasional meat eaters and occasional vegetarians

Not forgetting meta vegetarians, dining out a diet of vegetarians

Issi

LE
It appears that it’s my fault for driving a diesel car for work, but India and China can just carry on doing whatever the hell they want.

5A93F9C4-A0D2-43FA-A3EC-79B9B120E678.jpeg

In a show of solidarity, a tyre burning site in Kuwait turned off the office light during ‘Earth hour’.
A spokesman said “there was no one in the office anyway”.

Putting out the recycling bins every week pales into insignificance compared to this magnificent gesture…

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

We might, but we'll have 3 times as many cows to make up for it!

Latest Threads