Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Contrived TV Programmes.

After that I had a look at an American show about car restoration, scruffy bearded bloke with dreadlocks and a field full of rusty wrecks, he has to restore them before he is too old???
Frankly most of them were beyond saving, it was all machismo posturing and swearing, and typical American yeeehar
Utter shite
It would have been far more entertaining, if they had a team of youngsters working with him cutting up the cars for salvage, stacking the usable and valuable parts for re sale or use, and sending the rest to the smelters
The place looked like shit
He looked like shit
And you just know that the finished car did not start out in that yard
Ladies and Gentlemen, I cannot let this uncalled for slur pass and demand the honourable member be sanctioned for these comments!
How, I ask, can we believe anything he says with such bare faced lies which he expects us to swallow?

Rust Valley Restorers is a CANADIAN programme!
;)

Ladies and Gentlemen, I cannot let this uncalled for slur pass and demand the honourable member be sanctioned for these comments!
How, I ask, can we believe anything he says with such bare faced lies which he expects us to swallow?

Rust Valley Restorers is a CANADIAN programme!

Canada is in America. As is the United States of America.

Nope not having that.
Clearly did not state North American Continent, sides cant see many Canucks agreeing that they're American - especially the weird ones who think they're fFrench.

"The Organization of American States is the world’s oldest regional organization, dating back to the First International Conference of American States, held in Washington, D.C., from October 1889 to April 1890. That meeting approved the establishment of the International Union of American Republics, and the stage was set for the weaving of a web of provisions and institutions that came to be known as the inter-American system, the oldest international institutional system."

Canada is a member.

Any of the bloody travelogue/railway programmes that are everywhere.

Zoe Ball, Griff Rhys Jones, Les Dennis, some kind of Lesbian comedian take a journey through Scotland, North Wales, Scandinavia and happen to bump into interesting people.

They never mention that it will cost £12.50 each to enter that lovely castle, or that you can only visit that secluded beach if you know the Laird, and that lovely haunted hotel with a four poster bed costs £450 a night.

Any of the bloody travelogue/railway programmes that are everywhere.

Zoe Ball, Griff Rhys Jones, Les Dennis, some kind of Lesbian comedian take a journey through Scotland, North Wales, Scandinavia and happen to bump into interesting people.

They never mention that it will cost £12.50 each to enter that lovely castle, or that you can only visit that secluded beach if you know the Laird, and that lovely haunted hotel with a four poster bed costs £450 a night.

Well, why would one??