• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Contributors needed

Hi there,

I am looking for British contributors for a book I have been commissioned to put together. I am after true stories around 2,000 words detailing an extraordinary event in your life. This can be a positive or negative experience but it must be amazing and it must be true.

Given the theme of the book I felt that a military account would work very well. So if you have an incredible story to tell, or know someone who does then please get in contact.

Stories are obviously to be written as a first person account and with the word count in mind, a lot of detail can be explored to keep the story contextually solid.

The book is set for release in spring 2010.

If you are interested in contributing your story, then please email me and I will do my best to answer any questions you may have.

martyns87@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Martyn

Latest Threads