Contradictory advice on alcohol

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Grubby Bum III, Jan 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Get cunted every night.

• Like Like x 1
  2. An alcoholic is someone who's struggling to give up drinking.

Why get labelled, dont bother giving up.

(It's in the Mail, the season of drinking is over so the health police are now on the prowl)

3. most of us don't have two free alcohol days a week?

That's surprising, where'd the government learn that from?

4. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

The nanny state in which we reside today deems guidelines have to be issued on each and every topic under the sun - they are often in conflict with other published guidance and suit just one side of the story.

Yes a glass of red wine has been found to have medicinal benefits

Yes too much alcohol will affect your body and standard of living

How about individuals taking responsibility themselves and the consequences of them later - then the government can get back to governing seeing as they have a lot of their own house to put in order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Just because it is cheap and very accessable in the supermarkets, doesnt mean you actually have to buy it.

I dont buy it at cheap prices because I can, I buy it at cheap prices and get twatted because I want to. Nuff said

6. Blimey I haven't had a pint since boxing day. So I wonder if I can sell my alcohol offset days to those that drink every day, bit like carbon offsetting.

7. What? the Mail?

• Like Like x 1
  8. If we are to have 2 alcohol free days a week, does that mean we must drink on the remaining 5?

9. I'm not an alcoholic - they go to meetings.

I'm a drunk.