Continued Israeli Ethnic Cleansing

The standard rationale is 'We want to, we can and nobody's prepared to stop us.'

Isn't it amazing what having nukes can do?

Brought to you by the good people at The Internet.

Flash - you seem to have a bee in your bonnet about the Red Sea Peds at the moment.

Did a fully loaded Jewish princess jump you in the queue at Harrod's Food hall or summat?

The Israeli's level a village and its world news and shock horror.

We and the US and a few others turned the whole country of Iraq into a lunar landscape using the lame excuse "WMD's" and the UN/Human rights orgs etc dont seem to be on their high horse about that.
Im not saying its an excuse for the Israeli's to do what they please but you can understand their reasoning.

Reading the article, it was a demolition order about building on a national park, not a move them out and rebuild our own houses

F

Flash Back

Flash - you seem to have a bee in your bonnet about the Red Sea Peds at the moment.

Did a fully loaded Jewish princess jump you in the queue at Harrod's Food hall or summat?
Nah. The opposite infact.

I just find it incomprehensible that during peace negotiations, in which the illegal israeli settlements are key, israel continues to approve and build new settlements whilst evicting Palestinians from theirs.

It is like the Israelis don't want peace. Just rid of all those pesky Palestinians.

Is it because the village is in Israel, regardless of calling it Palestinian or West Bank ?
In Israel? Not according to International Law.

The Yids will always get away with it, The Holocaust will protect them.

F

Flash Back

The Israeli's level a village and its world news and shock horror.

We and the US and a few others turned the whole country of Iraq into a lunar landscape using the lame excuse "WMD's" and the UN/Human rights orgs etc dont seem to be on their high horse about that.
Im not saying its an excuse for the Israeli's to do what they please but you can understand their reasoning.
I agree with all except the bold.

The policies they are pursuing will only ensure further conflict and isolation.

There are major US academic organisations boycotting israel. This week some international banks withdrew all funding to israel because of illegal settlements on Palestinian land.

Israel is only making enemies at the moment, but maybe they don't care.

I agree with all except the bold.

The policies they are pursuing will only ensure further conflict and isolation.

There are major US academic organisations boycotting israel. This week some international banks withdrew all funding to israel because of illegal settlements on Palestinian land.

Israel is only making enemies at the moment, but maybe they don't care.
I agree.

They just dont give a fukc, but i cant help but admire them and their single mindedness. Imagine if the whites in SA or Rhodesia/Uganda/Kenya had the same sort of ruthless cohesive mindset as the Israelis have.
Those breadbaskets would still be in the hands of the people who built them up.

As for making enemies, i think the Israelis take it for granted that most people cant stand them and their modus operandi so they arent out to win any new friends. They are backed by the US,UK,France, Germany etc and these are all the friends they or anyone else needs.

F

Flash Back

They just dont give a fukc, but i cant help but admire them and their single mindedness. Imagine if the whites in SA or Rhodesia/Uganda/Kenya had the same sort of ruthless cohesive mindset as the Israelis have.
No admiration here, just frustration. With current Israeli policies there will never be peace.

The last genuine hope for Israeli was Yitzhak Rabin.

He was murdered by an extremist israeli jew and it since appears the lunatics have taken over the asylum, which is personified by the wrong brother (netenyahu).

F

Flash Back

Are you going to start a thread every time the Israelis demolish an illegal settlement built by Jews in the West Bank? If you are you may need your own section of the forum.
I'd love to, let me know when it happens! (and don't forget this topic is Current Affairs)

I posted this as they are currently in peace negotiation that centre around Israeli expansion and Palestinian Sovereignty, which is directly related to this report. Hence the current affairs.

I'd love to, let me know when it happens! (and don't forget this topic is Current Affairs)

I posted this as they are currently in peace negotiation that centre around Israeli expansion and Palestinian Sovereignty, which is directly related to this report. Hence the current affairs.
Is Tuesday current enough for you? Today?s Bizarre Incident at Esh Kodesh | israelstreet.org Guess Press TV doesn't cover evictions/demolitions of illegal Israeli settlements so you may not be aware of how common it really is.

F

Flash Back

Is Tuesday current enough for you? Today?s Bizarre Incident at Esh Kodesh | israelstreet.org Guess Press TV doesn't cover evictions/demolitions of illegal Israeli settlements so you may not be aware of how common it really is.
Are you suggesting PressTV is the only news source i use? You're insulting me aren't you?

Your story about 'settlement destruction' actually refers to a shed built by Israeli settlers on their neighbours land. No one was living there.

This demolition has left 10 Palestinian families homeless and without water, effectively forcing them to flee their own land.

Israeli Ethnic Cleansing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree.

Those breadbaskets would still be in the hands of the people who built them up.

As for making enemies, i think the Israelis take it for granted that most people cant stand them and their modus operandi so they arent out to win any new friends. They are backed by the US,UK,France, Germany etc and these are all the friends they or anyone else needs.
I don't think so, the Israelis aren't outnumbered 10 to 1 by the Palestinians...

No admiration here, just frustration. With current Israeli policies there will never be peace.

The last genuine hope for Israeli was Yitzhak Rabin.

He was murdered by an extremist israeli jew and it since appears the lunatics have taken over the asylum, which is personified by the wrong brother (netenyahu).
Agreed - Nutanyahoo has no interest in peace & no real incentive whilst Israelis continue to support him.

Have the Palestinians stopped trying to kill Israelis during these peace talks?

Shiny