Continental Headlights

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Forever_Blue, Apr 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I currently have two sets of continental headlights for sale, if any body is due to be posted to Europe in the near future. They are for a Rover 75 and a Rover 25, if anyone is interested. :)

2. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Advertise them on EBay - I sold my ex BFG lights for £45 when I came back to UK.

(I suppose you could also call them "Headlights as used by the SAS" and get a higher price!)

3. do they come complete fitted to a rover 25 or 75?

4. :D Hi there, I am being posted to germany and need continental headlights for my rover mg zs, would yours fit my car as i am a girl and would know nothing about these things :roll:

5. His won't but my 2005 Ford Galaxy ones will. You can have them for €100.

actually, I'm lying - mine won't fit- but you can still have them if want. Anyone want them?

6. 8) thats harsh i thought my luck was in then, im going the end of the month and had no idear i needed continental headlights didnt know they exsisted. lol 8O

7. A Rover MG ZS, be careful driving on the Autobahn, Germans driving past you will probably be laughing uncontrollably and crash their cars! :wink:

8. Quinny - check the date of the post. Forever_Blue was selling these 2 years ago.

9. :x O How rude !!! my Mg is my baby why would they laugh at me ? :roll:

10. 8O how shamed am i didnt even notice wat an idiot :D

11. Actually they wont laugh at you. It will have broken down long before you get to Germany! :wink:

12. :? went to sennelager last weekend for a look and it got me there and back, she is very reliable and hard going like me lol 8)

13. You will have noticed all the car showrooms on the strip then. Get it traded in for something decent woman! :D

14. :D no no it can be an individual like me. I'm loud and fun and like a good banter you never know i may be able to use it as a chat up line lol :roll:

15. You admit to owning two Rovers !!!

A patriot if ever there was one.