Contestant Pisses Bed on Celeb Big Brother

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes folks - live on TV: contestant wakes up and announces she's pissed the bed.

Celebrity Big Brother 2013: Charlotte Crosby wets the bed after a night of drinking with her housemates | Mail Online

Put Charlotte Crosby in a house with cameras and booze, and it won't be long before she's made a fool of herself. And that was the case on day six of Celebrity Big Brother where Charlotte woke up after a drunken night with her bed sodden with her own urine.

Unfazed by the other housemate's reactions, the Geordie Shore star shouted and screamed about it the minute she woke up.

'I've weed me bed', Charlotte moans, looking disheveled and bleary-eyed as she realises the extent of her embarrassing accident. 'It's a disaster, I'm having a disaster and I'm lying on it.'
Bed.jpg

That's what I like about TV this days - it's really classy....

Wordsmith

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
As some radio bloke or other says " Not news"

She has being known to follow through too so pretty lightweight by her standards.

Why the fuck are you watching/interested in a pile of shite like reality TV?
For fucks sake man GET A FUCKING LIFE!
If I want to know about that kind of bollocks I'll read a girlie mag or the Sun or visit M**sN*T!

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Why the fuck are you watching/interested in a pile of shite like reality TV?
For fucks sake man GET A FUCKING LIFE!
If I want to know about that kind of bollocks I'll read a girlie mag or the Sun or visit M**sN*T!
I don't watch it - I read about it in the Wail.

I was just amazed how low TV - even reality TV - had fallen. There was a time when the birds on reality TV used to be easy on the eye. Now they seem hand-picked to be as gross or controversial as possible.

Wordsmith

I don't watch it - I read about it in the Wail.

I was just amazed how low TV - even reality TV - had fallen. There was a time when the birds on reality TV used to be easy on the eye. Now they seem hand-picked to be as gross or controversial as possible.

Wordsmith
My bold - You actually wasted your time reading about shite TV!
Suicide would be a better option and a much more productive use of your time.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
My bold - You actually wasted your time reading about shite TV!
Suicide would be a better option and a much more productive use of your time.
Your wish is my command - could you post the address and contact details for Dignitas?

(I'll make it a job lot and take BounceBanana along with me...)

wordsmith

I had a look at her on Google images while the Mrs had her back turned. Charlotte looks like a dirty little slapper who I'd treat to a golden shower any day if that's her thing.

That reminds me, where's me blood pressure tablets?

Your wish is my command - could you post the address and contact details for Dignitas?

wordsmith
Take Bwianthemegamoron as well please.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

wordsmith
Could you take Bwyan The Mong with you too?

Latest Threads