Contents of an assault vest?

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by gibboe, Mar 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone, my regiment will soon be undertaking an Internal Security exercise, for this i will be using my Issue Assault Vest, obviously i cant carry as much kit in this as i usually do in my webbing and for IS there is not much personal kit needed. So, what do you guys recomend i pack in my vest?

Any help will be greatly apreciated.

2. Grenades - without the pins.
  3. :yawn: once again, any help greatly apreciated...
  4. Yawn away gibboe, but you post the same topic on 3 forums and yet have been given 2 serious answers on the other threads and choose to ignore them.

If you sat down to think about the question, common sense would give you the answer you are looking for.
  5. Nothing cos its a apain in the arrse to use it over Osprey armour!

Ok...its an no Osprey....forgot.. :thumleft:

so Dont fill all the pouches or the prone is 2 foot off the ground!
  6. Your hairless, milky-white, pigeon chest?
  7. Spot on answer frankie. :thumright:

BT. :thumright:
  8. Mars Bars
  9. You should no your supposed to be a soldier!
  10. cs gas, baton rounds, pepper spray, taser... just to make the ex more realistic
  11. I fu*kin know what to carry. I was just asking if there was anything else or anything i would'nt need for Internal Security. And most of you proved absolutly useless to help me out. No worries now anyway, im half way through the exercise and doing just fine with the kit i have.

12. So, its Durex and Mars bars?
  13. Correct :)
  14. you're halfway through and can post on here - some exercise, some soldiering!

More batteries for your laptop?

Hand cream?

Nail file?