Contents of a 'Go-Pack'

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Thats 5 days worth in the supply chain - field to shelf, all points in between.

Stand out the back of a TESCO someday and watch the regularity with which arctics arrive and empty to keep the shelves full. I reckon if it happened on a monday by the wednesday you would be lucky to find Brut deodorant on the shelves and people fighting like rabid wolves for that.

One thing though: When we had reached a certain level as District Council volunteers our names went into a speshul phone directory. The plan being that all the networks would get a switch flicked to only allow those on the lists to actually use them. Sort of phuqs up those who need their mobile to conduct their lives - so in the case of phone zombies they would be mentally brown bread within an hour.

Funny someone on here reminded me of that. The dame heavily involved in y2k prep she had a ‘spare’ blackberry with her at all times and when on call had to have ready access to a landline.

Birthday pressie for knocking in tentpegs
Google-Ergebnis für https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1b.Z7OXXXXXcOXXXXq6xXFXXXH/229448376/HTB1b.Z7OXXXXXcOXXXXq6xXFXXXH.jpg

Thats 5 days worth in the supply chain - field to shelf, all points in between.

Stand out the back of a TESCO someday and watch the regularity with which arctics arrive and empty to keep the shelves full. I reckon if it happened on a monday by the wednesday you would be lucky to find Brut deodorant on the shelves and people fighting like rabid wolves for that.

One thing though: When we had reached a certain level as District Council volunteers our names went into a speshul phone directory. The plan being that all the networks would get a switch flicked to only allow those on the lists to actually use them. Sort of phuqs up those who need their mobile to conduct their lives - so in the case of phone zombies they would be mentally brown bread within an hour.

Funny someone on here reminded me of that. The dame heavily involved in y2k prep she had a ‘spare’ blackberry with her at all times and when on call had to have ready access to a landline.

Birthday pressie for knocking in tentpegs
Google-Ergebnis für https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1b.Z7OXXXXXcOXXXXq6xXFXXXH/229448376/HTB1b.Z7OXXXXXcOXXXXq6xXFXXXH.jpg
I've got the same hammer/combi tool, IIRC frequently mentioned on the EDC forums too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A large piece of cardboard
A small piece of cardboard
A marker pen
A scruffy dog for sympathy effect .

Job jobbed
Nothing to do with the thread, but as you mentioned it. A quick dit:

My lad is a mad keen BMX'er, doing tricks and the like. He rode off to our local semi-pedestrianised town centre a couple of weeks ago to meet his mates. He got there before his mates so in a quiet'ish area of the shops he puts down his little daypack next to the wall and starts doing tricks. He told me people were stopping andwatching for a few minutes and then moving off - so in order to show off he was throwing his all into it. Anyway, his mates arrive and he goes over to pick up his daypack and finds about $20 in single $ notes laying on it. Gobsmacked.

Nothing to do with the thread, but as you mentioned it. A quick dit:

My lad is a mad keen BMX'er, doing tricks and the like. He rode off to our local semi-pedestrianised town centre a couple of weeks ago to meet his mates. He got there before his mates so in a quiet'ish area of the shops he puts down his little daypack next to the wall and starts doing tricks. He told me people were stopping andwatching for a few minutes and then moving off - so in order to show off he was throwing his all into it. Anyway, his mates arrive and he goes over to pick up his daypack and finds about $20 in single $ notes laying on it. Gobsmacked.
Not a bad way to make a few bucks....

Would you just butcher Mears, or let him hang to dry age for a while before you let your woman cook you up a Mears steak?
Dry cure in a tepee, flavouring with sage.

It's what he would have wanted.

me likey very mucho, where can you source one? at the moment my entry/feck off tooling is a golok, fire axe and crowbar, this is the 3 in 1 i'm looking for.
Not sure sure Trucker's Friend - All-Purpose Survival Tool Made in America US site directs to Amazon.com which won't send it to the UK

Sold out on Fleabay All Purpose Survival Multi Tool Axe Spanner Hammer Nail Puller for Truckers | eBay
and amazon.co.uk:
Though both sites offer similar type of things, none have the same half moon axe that looks like Sandy's staff gone modern

I quite like this chaps YouTube channel.

He does seem to have a bit of a fascination for tying bowline knots (see his other videos), but his SHTF bag seems quite sane and reasonable to me (for a US situation).