Contents Insurance

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by carlbcfc, Dec 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Before I attempt to stick a 50" screen on the wall, and most likely watch it fall off, or get bloody burgled, I think id better get insurance.

Any one use a good company to cover their contents?
  2. They are all robbing cnuts, I've just changed to Forces Financial as Axa decided to treble my premium, and having not made a claim. We'll see how they get on.
  3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Get a quote from Zurich as well. They're quite good with high value stuff.
  4. Try Swinton. We switched to them from the robbing cnuts at Norwich Union (Aviva) and managed to halve our annual premium whle getting even more comprehensive cover.
  5. samm1551

samm1551 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

We have gone through forces financial. If your in england it's easier than when your posted abroad. However Forces Financial (and I'm sure other brokers) cover for transportation when your kit is in transit.
  6. They certainly do, I rang and asked that very question today, also they cover your gear if it's in storage.
  7. Glad I saw this post, I'm in the process of moving abroad with the MoD and was wondering how to go about getting my stuff insured whilst it's in transit, whilst I'm there and also making sure my stuff in storage is covered too. I think all my questions have been answered!