Contender for Cnut of the year 2011

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by panzerknacker, Jul 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lately at work, we've been asked to keep an eye out for this fucking idiot, thankfully being off for the past three weeks I've not had to bother. It doesn't take the crystal ball of Mystic Meg to forsee that his cunt will definately get punched through his arsehole, sooner rather than later.

Salford crime-fighter Knight Warrior becomes a YouTube hero
  2. Does he possess any Super Powers?
  3. Werewolf has been quiet recently
  4. Apparently he died earlier today when he crashed his cock-copter into a block of flats,or something.

If the rumour is false then it can only be a matter of time until he is bummed to death by a gang of crack addited Somali pitbulls.
  5. I think the ability to attract fists, kicks and probably knives might be a super power.
  6. hahahahahahahahaha :) saw it in the MEN, what a cunt, he should go down to any Carribean Food Cafe in Moss Side and get amongst the brothers when they start carving each other up..
  7. A severe to moderate Shoeing is imminent my money is on him getting it over the weekend. Shall be watching the MEN sites with eager interest .
  8. My thoughts exactly - I'm waiting to see a post from that fella that doesn't feature the word "paramilitary".
  9. I propose 5A and Hector, because I can, they ignore me so will never see this, he ,he ,he.
  10. Afghan kuntbag without question
  11. Clever you.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

quite successful by the acounts I've read - all fights stop instantly as everyone has a wtf moment, assume someone spiked their drinks and toddle off home.

maybe its a model for fancy dress policemen - oh hang on we have those as pcso's dont we
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Well he's just made my knuckles itch - I want to string him up by his thread-like intestines, and ignite his 200 quid custom made shit suit as a salute to the breaking dawn.
  14. Stick to the bricks and sucking dicks!
  15. Bugger now they can see it, does this mean gang rape by internet?