Contacts at 11 EOD

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Bound_Apprentice, Nov 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi People

If anyone is able to PM with contact details for 11 EOD Regiment it would be greatly appreciated. No duff. Looking at possible training for members of my organisation. Appreciate the regiment is hugely busy, but this may go on past Herrick commitments.

Thanks n that

Bound_Apprentice

2. Surely if this is a genuine request then a quick bit of "control K" action, would turn up all the contact details for 11 EOD that you need. I just did it and DII churned out a load of email addresses - it's not difficult.

3. WTF does 'control K action' do?

4. It's a search function used to find names or units etc

5. It's like a breakfast thing for really fat birds, speshul K but even less lard.

6. Unless I am not on your system? Like your Avatar - seems suitable. Others have been more help, thanks!

7. If you are not on DII, you could get the RLC telphone directory from armynet.

8. That's something I could get hooked to. Many thanks.

B_A

9. PM me, let me know what it's all about and I'll point you in the right direction.

10. Bound_Apprentice, don't waste efforts. 11 EOD Regt is inundated with requests for training from all manner of units and organisations and facilitating these requests is a huge distraction from the Defence Main Effort - developing Advanced EOD Operators for Op HERRICK. All of our internal training resources are focussed on delivering this, there is simply no slack in the system. Therefore, please don't waste your time and ours by asking - it is just not happening. Trust me on this one ;-)

Give us a call after Op HERRICK is over, we'll be happy to help.

11. By then 11 EOD Regt will no longer exist. You'd be better getting in touch with their higher formation (RE).

12. CSB - I kinda knew that was the case, and I admire your candour. We'll leave it there then fellas. Thanks