Contact number for the Royal Welsh in Chester


I need to acquire the contact number for the recently moved 1st Royal Welsh. Partner got out the army in April, had his JPA terminated and hasnt had his resettlement charges that they took off his last pay paid back yet. He tried ringing the Cyprus lot this morning to be told that they had moved back to Chester.

Does anyone have a new contact number for them in Chester he can ring and get in touch with Admin?


Halo x
Once he's out his old unit can't do a thing for him.

Best thing to do is ring the JPA centre on 0800 085 3600 (or 0044 141 224 3600 if you're outside the UK).
He had to do a "manual" claim, hence why he has talk to his old unit, he needs to know if they have sent it back to Jpac or not, if not can they do it ASAP!. Jpac are saying they dont have it :x
Thanks you, much appreciated, just hope to get this sorted now as its gone on since April, it really does take the urine to be honest. :cry:
chester castle has a brill bar,,,cheap as thump,, open every day cept tues.. anyone can go in..even R A F ..

the bar belongs to the Cheshire Reg Ass .. but they need all the help they can get...

its behind the museum upstairs
if you want food you will need to give them 48 hours. as they got rid of the cooks..
go down from the town hall (town halls on your right)
turn right for 30 feet to the cross.
turn left at the cross (cross is behind you )go to crossroads.
turn right
go to ringroad
its on your left...its a thumping big castle...(law crt)
stand to the left wing take 5 steps to your right
head down to the back of the left wing
there at the back is one door..
ring bell go up,,, ask for pint :)

Similar threads

Latest Threads