Contact Moderators

Greetings All,

I'm a sprogg to this forum, so still finding my feet. I would like to PM the moderators regarding a future thread I wish to publish but just need to check all is ok first.
Forgive my ignorance, and I hope one of you old sweats can help and apologies in advance for posting in the wrong area.
I look forward to being part of this forum and hopefully contributing something worth while. All the very best from a humble ex-saluter!

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
So what do you want to post?

Thanks.

Just need to make people aware of a rogue trader targeting personnel about to leave HM forces and ex service personnel who have recently left the forces.
I don't have a personal axe to grind with said company but I want to make people aware on here who could be targeted by said company. Out of courtesy and respect I would like to run everything via the moderators first to ensure what I intend to say does not breech any rules or legal stuff.

Thanks for your help.

elovabloke

ADC
Greetings All,

I'm a sprogg to this forum, so still finding my feet. I would like to PM the moderators regarding a future thread I wish to publish but just need to check all is ok first.
Forgive my ignorance, and I hope one of you old sweats can help and apologies in advance for posting in the wrong area.
I look forward to being part of this forum and hopefully contributing something worth while. All the very best from a humble ex-saluter!
What/When/Who is it about. Publish and if it's not within the site rules (read them) you'll soon be told.

Its a bit like Q from star treck the next generation.
Carry on with what you are doing, but step out of line and you will get, CONTACT.

Last edited:
I'm just astounded at how polite and considerate this chap is being. It'll never catch on I tell you!!!

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Most of the guidelines are in here:

Depending on which forum you post in, these will also have their own guidelines.

Have a read through and make sure it doesn't contravene anything written in any of that lot and I'm sure you'll be fine.

I can't speak for the likely "comedy" responses it will attract though. The site, like many others, has its fair share of members who have to simply respond to every thread, even though they rarely have anything constructive to add. The amount of which is usually directly proportional to their alcohol intake.

Thanks to everyone so far.......
It's regarding a BBC exposé done on the inside out programme Monday last week (20th). Sadly an ex-serviceman commited Suicide:

I will do a full rundown tomorrow in the appropriate heading regarding this company and its shady practices.
Suffice to say many service leavers are drawn to this for obvious reasons but need to be made aware.
Sadly I know of quite a few Gurkhas who are reaching the end of their 22 years and enrolling with said company in the hope of being property investors. Their trust is being exploited.....

Thank You.

What/When/Who is it about. Publish and if it's not within the site rules (read them) you'll soon be told.
I concur. But get really pissed first. And angry.

Latest Threads