Contact made with Mike Golden!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I managed to get a little out of a casual chat with Mike Golden on MSN but than he blocked me off, just I feel blessed to have even talked to the chump!

Can happily confirm his e-mail and MSN are still in use pte_golden_2para@hotmail.co.uk

Just some few words of wisdom from him...

got pretty smashed at arnhem
Mike says:
i couldnt careless about the army hahahaha he pays shit and yea ok to see the world but for a good life and money with lots of treats the army aint good!!! plus im happy with me house wife to be and child so fuk what some twat on a website wright which is 5 years old now
WiLdCaRd - - evil, is good! said (23:40):
you ******* ARSSE legend ****** we'll never stop ******* you around
******* pussy discharged after 10 weeks lol

Doesn't look anything like him based on the old photos. Maybe he has had a face job so he isn't recognised by THEM.

Can't believe this loser is still on the go!

ZXR

Thats from a Mike Golden on facebook from the London Network, I can see a slight resemblence... eyes, facial structure... maybe he has seen the light and moved on... but ARRSE promised we wouldn't stop making his life hell... :)

In fact, on closer inspection I have to confirm that this is not Golden, not a sight of Burberry and this dude is wearing a shirt, something I doubt Golden would own.

ZXR

Damn... I thought I had him... oh well, at least the MSN and e-mail is still in use!

ZXR-BIRD said:
In fact, on closer inspection I have to confirm that this is not Golden, not a sight of Burberry and this dude is wearing a shirt, something I doubt Golden would own.

ZXR
Nah - he is the real one, the wiki one I meant, bloody thing isn't playing.....

Snailo - my last was in respect of the pic posted on this thread not the Wiki. Oh love you must be poorly - you have lost the plot proper. :wink:

ZXR

ZXR-BIRD said:
Snailo - my last was in respect of the pic posted on this thread not the Wiki. Oh love you must be poorly - you have lost the plot proper. :wink:

ZXR
Mate, I couldn't get the photo up!!!!

Got there eventually!

cbgramc said:
You couldn't get it up slim? not like you.
Shut it fatty!!!!

wildcard.rgbw said:
http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/Mike_Golden
Fock me what a c0ck!! tattoo the lot. Where did that beret come from that he brought with him to the trainstation. Ebay?

You know what? This has been done a million times and each time it's done again it's less amusing and interesting than the last one and the humour died a long time ago. The guy's a bell end, we all know that so let him continue with his life - such as it is - and we can get on with ours. So what if he's got an email address with military connotations? Whoopyfuckingdo, I can think of million other things I'd rather expend my efforts on than somebody's email address. Get a shagging life. Any more posts on Golden in the Int Cell will be hooped automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.