Contact info request - RCDM Courses Clerk/Equivalent?

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by tonyferrino, Aug 15, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys,

I'm hoping someone on here can give me the contact details for the Courses Clerk at RCDM, or whoever is responsible for sending out Joining Instructions for Radiography courses.

I'm due to begin the course in Sep (transfer from REME) but I haven't received a posting order yet. I'm on Herrick at the moment so it's quite difficult to organise anything or get any information out here.

So, if anyone can help I'd be very grateful. Cheers!

2. Is this not done by Glasgow? If your a junior welcome to the suck. You will probaly find that things are slow or that things get lost, but if your one of the lucky ones, they will arrive a couple of weeks before you start. Have you definatly been accepted? Did you sit an interview? Give it a couple of days and Filbert Fox or someone at dizzy heights may be able to help.

My advice...Not worth much! Just ask your SPS lot if any paperwork has arrived at your rear party location. If you have been accepted it will be lying around somewhere. Just go through the ranks and ask for an interview and explain that you have been accepted for a Sept course and your concerned that it is getting a bit close and you have heard nothing formal.

P.S. Don't go ringing people you don't know as you will tend to upset seniors at other locations. These people may be dealing with your application and you don't want to go upsetting their sensitive souls as they may F*uk you off at highport. Get your seniors to do it as they will probaly have more luck than yourself.

Hope that helps. If not private message me.

3. mate when i started at rcdm they gave the joining instructions out on the first day. if you want a number for dshcs staff let me know, i contacted them all the time before transferring (also reme) and it was never a problem, in fact they were extraordinarily helpful.

this will change on arrival mind.