Contact info for pilot selection clerk

woody565

Clanker
Morning all,

I went through grading back in 2012, long shot but I am after a copy of my course photo. Does any have an email address they could PM to me for the current pilot selection clerk at Middle Wallop please?

Many thanks

Woody

Did you pass?

RTU'd

LE
If you passed surely you would have a course photo.
You could contact AAC RHQ - RAWO for more info?
If you failed then ring 116 123 24/7 365 & they will listen.

Is this it?

Army-Air-1-2-2015-V2-11.jpg

woody565

Clanker
I did pass, and I also passed the selection board but never started the pilot course.

This was in 2012 and the Air Corps took a hit on the numbers required, most of us got deselected (first time it has ever happened apparently) This was the tipping point for me after putting so much effort into the selection, and having passed only to have the plug pulled. So I signed off to pursue a different career path.

I did pass, and I also passed the selection board but never started the pilot course.

This was in 2012 and the Air Corps took a hit on the numbers required, most of us got deselected (first time it has ever happened apparently) This was the tipping point for me after putting so much effort into the selection, and having passed only to have the plug pulled. So I signed off to pursue a different career path.

As a matter of interest, what options were offered to you after the plug was pulled?

woody565

Clanker
Options from the AAC? well that was nothing. I received a letter from them stating that even though successful I was now deselected. I left it 6 months and approached them again, only to be told that things had gotten worse and even more had been deselected.

I was a Royal Engineer so continued with my regiment, I now fly ROVs for a living in the Middle east but still wish things turned out better with the AAC

Most people want photos of their success, not their regrets...

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Most people want photos of their success, not their regrets...
I’ve still got my MOD90 with RES punched into it.
That photo is nearly 43 years old.
I doubt if any one could recognise me from it but I’m not posting it on here, I’ll never live it down.
Oh and it looks like I regret been where I was.

japseyewarrior

War Hero
Morning all,

I went through grading back in 2012, long shot but I am after a copy of my course photo. Does any have an email address they could PM to me for the current pilot selection clerk at Middle Wallop please?

Many thanks

Woody
Did you manage to get anywhere with this Woody?

Latest Threads