Contact DVD / Video ?

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Black-Mafia, Oct 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does any know where I could obtain a copy of " Contact " ITV drama late 80's about para's on a tour of NI based on the book of the same name by A.F.N. Clarke searched ebay etc can't find it anywhere, don't spose anyone out there has a copy of it available...? :D
  2. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Got a copy of the book in my boxes somewhere, I'll see if I can find it for you.

First saw Contact on German TV funnily enough, kind of surreal dubbed in German.
  3. Would be much appreciated it ya could do us a copy, obviously I'll put a drink in it for ya, unfortunatley I'm off to the Middle East for work for 3 weeks tomorrow and will not have internet access until then many thanx
  4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

No worries, so long as you send it back once you're done. Can't find it anywhere on the web to buy, book or film.
  5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

OK managed to find this clicky.

As for the book I found these links if you want a copy of your own clicky

If that doesn't work try going here. and searching A.F.N. Clarke.

OK links appear to work. Still can't find anything on the film though, sorry. To buy a copy that is. Maybe someone on here has a recording they can burn to DVD.