contact details, SEME bordon, lost all my certs in flood.

Discussion in 'REME' started by _redders_, Dec 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. well as above really, i left the army in april this year, but unfortunetly i have lost pretty much all my certificates when the river opposite my house burst its banks and flooded my house...

i am in desperate need of any contact details for the people who hold all the records of solders going through SEME so i can find out exactly what i had and get the replacments sent out.

any help on this matter would be greatly apprechiated.

many thanks.

2. How can you forget the details of SEME once you've been there?!?!?

3. Try Training Admin on 01420 485531 but not sure how much help they will be. Hopefully they will be able to point you in the right direction.

4. The details I remember are "it's a third rate shithole to which I never wish to return." Not too helpful when you are trying to contact the place. :)

5. It takes a while but its worth it in the end....

6. Agree I still have flashbacks of Peroxide Pat and RSM McIlmurray.............if you put the address down at just round the corner from the best Kebab Van in UK down Royal Mal will find it no probs but lucky enough not to have gone back since my SMC over a decade ago.

7. McIlmurray,what a legend! anyone who can ski around camp when its 80 degrees needs "p" wing more than most! a loon and a urinehead,but never dull! :D