• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Contact derek twigg

I'll be going the most direct route to ensure my point is made regarding the treatment of former servicemen. Anybody else fancy it? I'll be constructive and polite in any correspondance before the mod's get twitchy.

You never know, a few hundred direct e mails might encourage him a bit?

http://www.derektwigg.org.uk/sect5/

Don't get too excited crabmabb, it's just one more means of communication that can effectively be ignored and a bog-standard reply auto-sent.

Just look at the people-power success of the direct access petitions to No. 10! :roll:

Me cynical? Noooooooooooooooooo! ;)

Derek’s main interests outside of Politics include hill walking, military history, particularly World War Two, Rugby League and football.
How about His Right Honourable Holines starts showing an interest in those who make military history and those veterans from WW2

Well the history is being made by him, wonder if the lure of money and the old boys network will overpower his chance to make a difference and be remembered for the right reasons?
FFS, why did i even ask that?

Latest Threads