Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Constantly getting hoofed off the site

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Twice today whilst browsing, I've suddenly been told I don't have enough privileges to post on threads. This is because I keep - apparently - needing to verify my account.

I have so far today verified my account twice. As I had problems previously, I had created a new Gmail account which is only active for reasons of accessing ARRSE.

I've now accessed and verified via that account twice tonight. I keep getting told that there has been access from an unauthorised device but the only devices I have accessed with today are my laptop and tablet - both of which have been used many times.

I've tried reverting to the previous email address I used, only to be told that my password is wrong. So, no going back to the old Hotmail address I was using originally.

What's going on? Is anyone else experiencing anything similar?

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Stealth ROPs?

Twice today whilst browsing, I've suddenly been told I don't have enough privileges to post on threads. This is because I keep - apparently - needing to verify my account.

I have so far today verified my account twice. As I had problems previously, I had created a new Gmail account which is only active for reasons of accessing ARRSE.

And you've still failed to take the hint.

Snowy.

On ROPS
On ROPs
4 times it happened to me today... the last time as I was trying to reply to this thread..

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Sorry that was me. When I am reading your private messages it kicks you out so I can have a good rummage around.

Latest Threads