Constantinople, not Istanbul

TamH70

MIA
I suppose if we are playing along with Maalox and doing prophesies

Here is a good one from Nostradamus

When the litters are overturned by the whirlwind
and faces are covered by cloaks,
the new republic will be troubled by its people.
At this time the reds and the whites will rule wrongly.

IF you were wrong in the head* I suppose that you could interpret it as

Nuclear blast (Putin ally, Vladimir Solovyev just stated on TV that they should use the threat of nuclear weapons)

We are all wearing face masks at the moment

Ukraine is a 'new' republic having declared independence in 1918

Reds (Russia). In the 18th and 19th centuries, the term “White Russian” described ethnic Russians living in the area between Russia and Poland (today this includes Lithuania, Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia and Moldova).

*Which doesn't say much for me I suppose as all 'interpretations" are my own and made whilst bored and having lunch.

Ritch

LE
Before Erdogan, the Israelis had a close military alliance with Turkey. The Israelis were wary of the then strongly pro-PLO Greeks and Greek Cypriots.

Now because of the Eastmed gas fields and pipeline, and Erdogan's support of Hamas, the Israelis are striking military alliances with the Greeks.

Erdogan is a very jealous neo-Ottoman wannabe. He will go apoplectic over this new deal. He has purged all the old generals. How far will the new Young Turks be prepared to obey Erdogan in any miltary adventures he demands? Putin has vowed that one day Istanbul will be restore to the name Constantinople.

All the players listed in Ezekiel 38's Gog and Magog are now in place.

View attachment 566222

Doesn't the mental health nurse restrict access to your computer usage? No? Well they should.

Ezekiel 38:6: "Gomer and ALL her armies" .
Ominously, Germany is depicted as being among the nations invading Israel in the War of Gog and Magog. "Gomer is Germania" (Talmud Yoma 10). The word "ALL" is significant, because until the 1990s it was not possible for a divided Germany to send troops from both East and West. Now reunified, they can: "Should Edomite Germania ever sally forth from its land, she will destroy the entire world" (Talmud Megillah 6, 300CE).
Cool story, but for two points 1. it's a story and 2. Gomer isn't Germany.

Gomer is identified by the Talmud (300CE) as "Germania"

There are other opinions, but Israelites view the Talmud as being authoratative

Gomer and Israel (britam.org)

Gomer the Gentile (hebrewnations.com)

Who were Noah's descendants?

Last edited:
I suppose if we are playing along with Maalox and doing prophesies

Here is a good one from Nostradamus

When the litters are overturned by the whirlwind
and faces are covered by cloaks,
the new republic will be troubled by its people.
At this time the reds and the whites will rule wrongly.

IF you were wrong in the head* I suppose that you could interpret it as

Nuclear blast (Putin ally, Vladimir Solovyev just stated on TV that they should use the threat of nuclear weapons)

We are all wearing face masks at the moment

Ukraine is a 'new' republic having declared independence in 1918

Reds (Russia). In the 18th and 19th centuries, the term “White Russian” described ethnic Russians living in the area between Russia and Poland (today this includes Lithuania, Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia and Moldova).

*Which doesn't say much for me I suppose as all 'interpretations" are my own and made whilst bored and having lunch.

And in the period of Nostrodamus, the term "Reds" referred to Cardinals in the Roman Catholic church. Very odd.

Latest Threads