Conspiracy Thories behind the Tsunami

what a load of pish! :D

some of those theories are WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY out there!!

An eco-weapon?? god the yanks are good at hiding these things.

agent smith

Predictably perhaps, I remain permanently barred by American multinationals including Yahoo and PayPal, and more recently have had completely unacceptable restrictions placed on my web page layouts and graphics by others, who for the present will not be named. All seem intent on removing my content from the Internet completely, or in gaining 100% editorial control over my work.
Life is never easy for a former combat veteran living on a miniscule disabity pension, but it has to be admitted that these multinational and other strangleholds havemanaged to make life even harder still. If you appreciate these intelligence reports and would like to help their continuation by assisting financially, please click on the donate button below, which will redirect you to my donations page and an online payment provider.
For those who do not like online donations of any kind, I can personally process Australian Dollar or Pound Sterling checks, and convert almost any banknote into usable currency. My snail mail address is "J. Vialls", 45 Merlin Drive, Carine, Western Australia 6020. If anyone out there has online Internet banking and the desire to donate, please direct the funds to my Western Australia bank account shown here. Thank you for caring.
theres a surpirse, he wants money!! :roll:

I was genuinely surprised when is saw his name was not 'gorgeous' george galloway 8O

agent smith

Latest Threads