Conspiracy Theorists get ready...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tuffy52, Oct 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ah! But what's your view?
  2. The defendant, Dick Dickless will of course say that he was only minding the bangy stuff for someone.
  3. Conspiracy - How so?
    He's guilty,end of.
  4. Oh for gawds sake, what about his 'uman rites and his need for self, er, you know all that bollocks.

But what is good to see is that the US has nutters just like we do. Outstanding!

I mean, safe and secure in the knowledge that he can hide amongst the shoal. like fish in a stream (apologies to Ho Chi Minh or whoever) because 'e is blek, innit, he incorporates hme into his unter keks. Brilliant. Unfortunately, because it is hme it doesn't quite work (as is often the case)

If there was any justice in this world, the HME wouldn't have worked at all and an EOD operator would have had to use a disruptor on his nether region.
  5. Hopefully he'll spend the next twenty five years on Death Row.Then he can think about it every day until he finally feels the needle in his arm and gets given the good news.
  6. Ah, yes. I remember this one. The Dad said he sent an e-mail to the US Intelligence services which started:
    Dear Sir,
    I am a Nigerian banker........
    Apparently that's as far as the recipient got.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Damart, the sponsor of international terrorism......?
  8. You have to admit the lad had balls to go ahead with the plot...note the use of the past participle.
  9. This on the BBC app.
    Underwear bomber 'sought to kill'!
  10. The old exploding pants excuse. Had that problem a few times, although, thankfully, they never self combusted! Mind you when you leave them in the laundry basket you wish they had!

11. Hah! The sheer Y-frontery of the man!

"incendiary outbursts"? Is he still wearing the same pants? Has no one thought to confiscate them?
  12. I don't see what all the fuss is about. My dirty undercrackers have always been classed as destructive devices.