Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by error_unknown, Jul 21, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who is actually going to benefit from the latest round of cuts or 'reorganisation' or whatever the weasel phrase is this time. I'll tell you: military tailors, badgemakers and so on. A big chunk of the infantry look like they're going to have to lash out on new caps, berets, badges and all the rest of the crap. I think we need an investigation into links between Hoon, Bliar, Brown and Saville Row; can it be true that Gieves and Hawkes are driving UK defence policy? I think we should be told!

More conspiracy theories please.

2. Theres no conspiracy .they're just backstabbing tw*ts

3. a conspiricy denotes a master plan,

you think buff and blurr have a plan at all?
    let alone a master one!

4. Hoon has a direct link to Mil.com and last month he posted 2500 times 8O

Where else would he ask for advice on all things military 8O

5. has anyone ever seen buffHoon and Blondebint in the same room..........

didn't think so.....................

he/she/it said we'd be sorry...................

6. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

British Aerospace must have some sort of unsavoury link to TCH. He has arranged for all the Rapier kit to be given to them so they can 'upgrade' it, and then sell it back, undoubtedly at hugely inflated prices.

7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

There is no conspiracy theory.

They just want us to think there is one......

:wink:

8. i have it on very bad authority that the typHoon project has been subject to close inspecton after geoff typHoon was found to have invested heavily in BAe and all the other related FTSE companies, hence no reduction in the number of aircraft ordered. Couldn't believe it when i found out they were putting his name in the title though ..........or did i dream it?

9. Oh..they have a plan... to blindly, single handedly fcuk everything up that was once great about our country.

10. got it!

It's been staring me in the fcuking face!

wood for the trees....