Conspiracy exposed - Hugo Chavez tells it how it is (?)

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Hawk7814, Jan 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do our allies have an uber weapon we don't know about - or is President Chavez joining the Iranian camp for ridiculous claims?

You choose...

Conspiracy Linky

What an eejit!
  2. Current Affairs, News and Analysis is it or just another bone internet link.
  3. Looks like he was speaking on Russia Today, so not a bone linky.
    But then Chavez is barking mad.
  4. I have a feeling Hugo Chavez has bugged my house!!! I laughingly mentioned this to the wife other day.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH The walls have ears!!
  5. Surely if you were going to test such a weapon it would make sense to test it on an enemy, like, well, Iran....
  6. All of this from a man who leads a petroleum exporting state but cannot even manage the power grid. Much of his country is going through rolling blackouts due to power shortages and equipment failures. He has all of the intelligence charm and charisma of Bobs Mugabe with all of Idi Amin's moral qualities.

Any time I see him on TV I think of the old Woody Allen movie "Bananas" where after the revolution the dictator goes mad. "Esposito: From this day on, the official language of San Marcos will be Swedish. Silence! In addition to that, all citizens will be required to change their underwear every half-hour. Underwear will be worn on the outside so we can check. Furthermore, all children under 16 years old are now... 16 years old!" (Bananas, 1971)

Of course my post might be disinformation as I am a septic and would not want you to learn of out new tectonic weapon which.... Forget I said that.
  7. that might explain a lot.
  8. Might explain the massive US military response!

(though seriously, there are far better targets)
  9. If he believes it, he fears it. :)

Think about that that. Everytime the ground rumbles in Caracas, he'll be wetting his pants.

If he doesn't believe it, then he's spouting gibberish for a reason. Can you think what that reason is? Best put your thinking caps on just in case.
  10. Hope the Septics can fit the weapon in a drone-Waziristan would make a nice car park! :D