Considering transferring from Sigs - Int Corps

G

GLESGA-NED

Come on CR, you can't expect him to have read it properly, *! (*insert favorite opmi baiting quote here) 
Well done, you have detected my initial and deliberate trap in to thinking we don't give a **** about reading shite (bombs and bullets me urgh). However my real test was to draw you in to my deliberate mistakes in spelling and punctuation, FAIL bummers.

Well done, you have detected my initial and deliberate trap in to thinking we don't give a **** about reading shite (bombs and bullets me urgh). However my real test was to draw you in to my deliberate mistakes in spelling and punctuation, FAIL bummers.
GN, after more than 25 years of reading dim-side shite Mis-spelling, appalling punctuation etc are to be expected and only require comment when no other comedic effect can be discerned.

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
I love the nobility in this frank admission that you made a minor mistake. So many people would have tried to cover up or divert attention away from their error :)

So, is it safe to say there has NOT been a mass exodus FROM the Int Corps TO the R Sigs in the last 3 years? Or ever?

As CR implies, not many. In fact in 25 years service I can only think of 2 or 3 cases. One analyst chic who went tech, one basic training failure and one vetting case after a family member went a bit tonto with an SLR. Compare that with the dozens coming the other way and as the spams say, go figure.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

polar

LE
Any pointers for a TA Sig thinking of going Int. Could do with exercise my brain cells on a weekend.

Wow, if my experience of the TA is anything to go by..... how big is the tv you want to take on exercise?

subrosa

Old-Salt
Any pointers for a TA Sig thinking of going Int. Could do with exercise my brain cells on a weekend.
If your location is correct. Give the PSAO at 52MI a ring 0131 556 3031 or 0131 310 5140 and arrange to go in for a chat on a training night. Transferees very welcome.

subrosa

Old-Salt
It's not at the mo, notts and yorks mostly. Ta anyway
You have a choice then. 53 MI Coy HQ in York or Det of 55MI Coy in Nottingham.

I can personally recommend York, but Nottingham are all good guys as well.

Same advice holds, give PSAO a ring and arrange to drop in for a chat.

53 MI Company
TA Centre, Duncombe Barracks, Burton Stone Lane, YORK YO30 6BU
Tel: 01904 644046

Don't have Tel for 55 but 53 will pass it on to you if interested.

polar

LE
Seems half the MI V are R SIGNALS refugees (wonder why that is?) so you will not be an oddity.
thanks all.

Hmm, I wonder. Part of me wants to ring up the Engineers and ask if I could join the signals service (of the 1912-1920 ilk), it sounds brilliant, they should form a corps!

Latest Threads