Considering setting up your own business? Come to a Heropreneurs workshop.

Discussion in 'Education and Resettlement Courses' started by This_Tribe_Ben, Jul 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This_Tribe_Ben

This_Tribe_Ben Sponsor

Heropreneurs runs a mentoring programme that has helped ex-forces and ex-forces spouses to set up and build a wide range of businesses.

We've recently received a grant which we are using to run a series of business workshops designed to help people discover if entrepreneurship is for them and to signpost some of the services, resources and networks available to people with a military background. Whether you're still serving or have been outside for decades, we'd like to hear from you if you are considering setting up your own business - our network of mentors can probably help you avoid many common pitfalls and get the best results for your time and efforts.

We're looking for venues around the country that suit you, so please let me know if you would like us to come to your area - and any specific questions you have about entrepreneurship or Heropreneurs' mentoring.

Heropreneurs have helped me with This Tribe and also another startup I'm working on, and the trustees have asked me to help run this project to bring their services to a broader group of mentees.

2. i am interested.