Considering a career in Intell Corps

It seems like everyone has been in the drying room of block 6A. Even my brother who was down in sunny Ashford for my Pass Off parade got laid in there! Must have been something about that room.....

Just one point, not to be **** with a colleague...
And there was me thinking that this thread was looking up...

It seems like everyone has been in the drying room of block 6A. Even my brother who was down in sunny Ashford for my Pass Off parade got laid in there! Must have been something about that room.....

It was warm and generally clean - except for the Grollies and Socks - and the only room in the block without windows, so it was dark and I didn't have to look at her face, and also, nobody could look in.

This thread has caused me to spend much of my time in the 'corridor of shame,' trying to pick out some of the chaps and 'better looking WRACs' from the squad photos!

Time well spent.

Just one point, not to be **** with a colleague but we collect information not Int. Unless you've just popped over to the ASC to get the IntSum as the toilet paper has run out again...
I have been in said room of block 6A, but never got anything more than a snog in there. Now, the toilets between the QM's and clothing store............. Always a favourite when on stag!

I never got there...but I was married at the time and knew better than to piss on my own doorstep...

That's why I went up to visit friends in London at weekends when the opportunity arose.

:)

Rodney

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S AGC, RAPTC and SASC 30
luke RLC 36
O Infantry 4