Considering a career in Intell Corps

Really?? clearly some people weren't raised to be helpful, respectful or polite. People have a go at me for not being specific or short replies, yet language and behaviour like that is ok?? Obviously people on here have got things messed up. Such childish and immature behaviour isn't worth wasting my time over, I'm above all of that. Don't even waste your time replying to this as I'm not going to entertain your useless comments and will no longer use this "service"

Mop up in aisle 3.......

A career in butterfly care will be more appropriate I feel.

C

cloudbuster

Really?? clearly some people weren't raised to be helpful, respectful or polite. People have a go at me for not being specific or short replies, yet language and behaviour like that is ok?? Obviously people on here have got things messed up. Such childish and immature behaviour isn't worth wasting my time over, I'm above all of that. Don't even waste your time replying to this as I'm not going to entertain your useless comments and will no longer use this "service"
Here you are, Princess;

Best of luck with your career-choice, Mr Davies. I'm sure that you've a good chance of meeting your protagonists from Arrse at some point, Greg. It shouldn't require too much effort to find you.

This is quite clearly the wrong place to get advice from (at least from genuine people).
I joined the INT Corps in Squad 141, Cuntface, so watch who you're calling genuine. Remember that if you ever do make it into the glorious Corps - which seems unlikely given your performance so far, but never mind - some of the people you're slagging off here might turn out to be the CSMs or RSMs who decide who gets to stag on at christmas.

R Such childish and immature behaviour isn't worth wasting my time over, I'm above all of that. Don't even waste your time replying to this as I'm not going to entertain your useless comments and will no longer use this "service"
You'll be missed, it was going to be such a stimulating conversation.

I joined the INT Corps in Squad 141, Cuntface, so watch who you're calling genuine. Remember that if you ever do make it into the glorious Corps - which seems unlikely given your performance so far, but never mind - some of the people you're slagging off here might turn out to be the CSMs or RSMs who decide who gets to stag on at christmas.
I can't even remember which squad I was in unless I think really hard...which is generally too much effort these days.

I clearly overused the important bits of my brain while still serving...

Rodney2q

Try getting the name right for a start, you utter ******* bellend. It's INT CORPS, not "Intell Corps." ********.
You'd think the fact that this sub-forum is called INT-CORPS might be a clue, wouldn't you?

Do the Intel Corps do Recon?
I only ask because my pentium chip is fucked and I don't want to buy a new one, but I'm a little apprehensive about going second-hand.

A piece of friendly advice young Greg from someone who spent 25 years in the Army, including 19 in the INT CORPS, a Corps I loved with a passion (except for the time I was discovered in the Drying Room of Block 6A in Ashford with a really ugly pig). If you can't take the banter and somewhat colourful language displayed on these pages by persons with a wide range of skills and experience, then you will not survive in any Branch of the Forces you may choose. What you receive here is nothing to what you can expect if you choose to enlist. You are not in Kindergarten now and teacher will not hold your hand when you go for a wee wee!

YOU MAY NOTICE IF YOU READ THIS POST THAT I DID NOT HAVE TO RESORT TO PROFANITY TO GET MY POINT ACROSS TO YOU !!!

A piece of friendly advice young Greg from someone who spent 25 years in the Army, including 19 in the INT CORPS, a Corps I loved with a passion (except for the time I was discovered in the Drying Room of Block 6A in Ashford with a really ugly pig). If you can't take the banter and somewhat colourful language displayed on these pages by persons with a wide range of skills and experience, then you will not survive in any Branch of the Forces you may choose. What you receive here is nothing to what you can expect if you choose to enlist. You are not in Kindergarten now and teacher will not hold your hand when you go for a wee wee!

YOU MAY NOTICE IF YOU READ THIS POST THAT I DID NOT HAVE TO RESORT TO PROFANITY TO GET MY POINT ACROSS TO YOU !!!
She must have been permanent staff then;)

What he said , with one ammendment....

.......****!

What he said , with one amendment....

.......****!

I've corrected the spelling mistake for you M-S and concur, but I wish you would say what you mean !

She must have been permanent staff then;)
Afraid not - she was one of a pair of sisters who used to regularly come to the Wednesday night disco's in the NAAFI before they were banned after young NS committed suicide. I tried to get into that small cubbyhole behind the TV room on the first floor of the NAAFI but I think it was being used by Rebel at the time (I think he was singing a Barry Manilow song called "Mandy") and had to resort to the Drying Room of Block 6A because I didn't want to get my sheets dirty-(Squad 57 had moved across to 6A for the final weeks of our course and were living below the WRAC - One of the better looking WRAC on Squad 58-and a fair few of them were WAS, - Jill D, walked into the Drying Room as I was being raped on the slatted bench seats. I didn't mind her walking in on me, but was hellish embarrassed because the dog I was humping was so damn ugly)

CROW!

Afraid not - she was one of a pair of sisters who used to regularly come to the Wednesday night disco's in the NAAFI before they were banned after young NS committed suicide. I tried to get into that small cubbyhole behind the TV room on the first floor of the NAAFI but I think it was being used by Rebel at the time (I think he was singing a Barry Manilow song called "Mandy") and had to resort to the Drying Room of Block 6A because I didn't want to get my sheets dirty-(Squad 57 had moved across to 6A for the final weeks of our course and were living below the WRAC - One of the better looking WRAC on Squad 58-and a fair few of them were WAS, - Jill D, walked into the Drying Room as I was being raped on the slatted bench seats. I didn't mind her walking in on me, but was hellish embarrassed because the dog I was humping was so damn ugly)
Not 'track' and 'half-track' by any chance?

Oh, and Squad 57? Sprog ...

Hmmm must remember that for my book. I knew I liked that song but I'd forgotten why.

Greg, the impeccable blandness of your first post has already marked you out as exactly the sort of low risk prospect that the Intel Corps has always thrived on. Take no decisions and volunteer for nothing and you can expect that any role you wish for will be available to you. Remember always to check with your boss first before you take any decision and always get them to sign your reports for you. He or she will always thank you for it at SJAR time. Ensure you always stay at Task Force level, the amenities are far superior and you will get more face-time there than you will ever get working at COIST.

Otherwise I'm sure you will impress and quickly be given additional responsibilities; there is an already thriving model railway club at Bulford and the theatre club at Brawdy urgently needs the kiss of life. Friends in the village tell me that the Haddenham Theatre group are always looking for help in the box office as well.

In terms of progression you could selected to command the map store at Hereford, Plymouth or Poole or a CI Section in Hull or Preston, if you really excel there is always Attache Branch.

??????
Or you could join the RAF Int and bother the the proper analysts with bone questions 80 times an hour from KAF.

It seems like everyone has been in the drying room of block 6A. Even my brother who was down in sunny Ashford for my Pass Off parade got laid in there! Must have been something about that room.....

Just one point, not to be **** with a colleague but we collect information not Int. Unless you've just popped over to the ASC to get the IntSum as the toilet paper has run out again...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S AGC, RAPTC and SASC 30
luke RLC 36
O Infantry 4