• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Conservative Party Conference 2018

Are the Torys doing better than Labour?

• Yes

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Don't care

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have put this it in the NAAFI so no ones gets ROPed. (ME)

This is an old speech, hope you remember/enjoy it

Although the Conservatives are in disarray Labour are a total shambles .
I`d like to see Boris as PM.

Although the Conservatives are in disarray Labour are a total shambles .
I`d like to see Boris as PM.
Groves (wife) stabbed him in the back last time and we got a failed HS remainer

I'd like to see Boris as part of the foundations for the widening of the M25.

I doubt they'll be able to top the "Let's Bomb Russia" one.

Still, as long as we don't have any of this rubbish, and some angry ministerial totty is on the TV it should be alright.
palconf1.png

I've always wondered, these conferences must be an absolute shag-fest. High stress, bit of alchohol, like minded people. I'm in danger of sounding a bit predatory now, aren't I.

(I suppose the endless supply of jokes about claw hammers and duct tape doesn't help).

...I suppose the endless supply of jokes about claw hammers and duct tape doesn't help...

Isn't that the preserve of the SWP, and by association, Labour?

Let's see how long it takes to lure the bedwetters out of the woodwork...

I'm not sure why the Conservative Party doesn't simply share the same conference venue and platforms as the Labour Party - after all, current Conservative policy merely seems to be based on old Labour manifestos anyway, albeit with a five or six-year lag.

Isn't that the preserve of the SWP, and by association, Labour?

Let's see how long it takes to lure the bedwetters out of the woodwork...
I expected to see the SWP outside abusing people on the way in. Have they been told to tone it down or are they being ignored.

Seeing the Johnson & Rees-Mogg fanatics is unnerving to put it mildly. It seems that a worryingly large number of Britons will forgive a politician any amount of buffoonishness, embarrassment & dishonesty as long as he's a 'character' (perhaps caricature would be more accurate). It's just as well Corbyn is so lacking in personality or he'd be unstoppable.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Seeing the Johnson & Rees-Mogg fanatics is unnerving to put it mildly. It seems that a worryingly large number of Britons will forgive a politician any amount of buffoonishness, embarrassment & dishonesty as long as he's a 'character' (perhaps caricature would be more accurate). It's just as well Corbyn is so lacking in personality or he'd be unstoppable.
I can see Johnson to a degree, but Rees-Mogg has never shown AFAIK any of those traits

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
BoJo loudly applauded at his absolutely packed 'fringe' appearance, which may be the explanation for the many empty seats at Javid's lunchtime spot, at which he talked a lot of sense, including calling out the overwhelming Pakistani element in current child abuse cases - I suppose he is the only current politician who can do that!

The Labour Party Conference was a load of Marxist Fakir-wittery, and the Conservatives are a load of general incompetence. None of the major political parties have much tos ay, all are mediocrites touched with political f**kwittery. Even Wee Nicla of the sNPeee are just as much in the same mould of political f**kwitty. No party, even the Limp-Dumbs are equally mediocre. Almost like we need a new Churchillian (without the brandy & ceegars) or Thatcherit (without the handbag) leader of some sort to arise.

I've always wondered, these conferences must be an absolute shag-fest. High stress, bit of alchohol, like minded people. I'm in danger of sounding a bit predatory now, aren't I.
Until the bint you take back to your room is spotted doing the walk of shame and then cries sexual assault/rape.

Until the bint you take back to your room is spotted doing the walk of shame and then cries sexual assault/rape.
Fortunately I video all my liaisons.

Not because I am kinky, but I just like continuity of evidence.

I learnt something at Hendon...