Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FidoRichardRichard, Jan 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Chaps, I'd like to throw this one open to the floor if you will..

If your missus actually asks you for a Hoop Dhobi, does that make it de-valued currency? Discuss. :?
  2. Not necessarily, but if you've been with her for a while, it might raise the question of where she got this sudden interest from. ;)
  3. Nah she's just got the shits and fancies sharing it with you.
  4. If my Mrs asked me for anything remotely sexual I'd probably have a stroke and die.

She's not showed any interest for ten years now.

If it wasn't for the fact she's fcuking ace at housework, gardening and decorating (and the £350k house) I'd kick her out.
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

If someone offers you a gold bar, rather than you stealing it, is it worth less?
  6. Interesting points chaps, although I do feel that HD's are best enjoyed under a certain amount of protest..

I'm not sick am I?? 8O
  7. agreed. Where's the thrill of the chase? Where's the shared experience of tw'atting her over the head to gain submission? the enjoyment of shoving the dirty sock into her mouth to silence her? actually, that's just rape isnt it?
  8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

No, that's deferred consent sex.
  9. how does one make an application for retrospective sexual consent?
  10. Flowers and a sorry card might work, then again you might want to call a lawyer if you haven't already wasted you one phone call!!!!!
  11. That's good, i like it! are you a lawyer of sorts?

Anyway, back to the question. I don't think the experience is de-valued per se. I think it just becomes a little less...of an... well, for me it would loose something of its appeal!

I quite enjoy the whole experience of holding her down whilst she protests, waiting for her to realise the futility of resisting, and then feeling her relax as she resigns herself to the HD fate. Apparently thats why i'm not allowed within 1km of her. :twisted:
  12. hmmm, I'd probably have to unlock the cupboard door for that wouldn't I?
  13. The whole deffered consent thing is a bit sketchy.. for example, lets look at seduction..

Flowers = Seduction
    Claw Hammer = Rape

So where on the sliding scale does say a hide-face mallet fit in? High Spirited seduction?