Consensual sex between soldiers.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3386929,00.html

The men, Ben Berger, Moshe Saadon and Adir Oknin served in an elite IDF unit at the time of the incident. They were vacationing in Eilat when one of them met the female soldier and invited her to his hotel room.

According to the complainant, the soldier and two of his friends then sexually assaulted her while another friend, who was later charged with failing to prevent a crime, looked on.

During their investigation the soldiers claimed the sex was consensual.
The women as a rule agree to sex in hope to marry. Maybe the female soldier hoped that at leat one would marry her - chances were 3 times higher.

They should at least supply appropriate pictures / videos of this. Did the 'onloker' not even have a camera phone - it's the 21st century for fecks sake!

thegimp said:
You been on the vodka today sergey
Not yet... but it is a good idea... I will drink for you and 3 (or more) female gims and your consensual sex.

DozyBint said:
KGB_resident said:
The women as a rule agree to sex in hope to marry.
:rofl: This is the 21st Century, Sergey!
100, 1000, 10000 years ago the men thought about one thing and the women about another. And I suspect that in 22d century it will be this way.

DozyBint said:
KGB_resident said:
Oh right, yep that's it Dozy, well pointed out. The plans have changed from getting married, to rinsing the bloke of all his money, his house and pension then finding another comfortable face to sit on before it all starts again.

Me cynical? Never..

DozyBint said:
KGB_resident said:
I thought it was the reason most women joined up. Anyway it isn't love without a struggle.

Bloody Hell, a post from Sergey that shows the Israelis in a good light! I have to admit I assumed he'd be posting some stuff about gays in the IDF.

Not that that was why I looked, of course.... (haruuumph, football, mine's a pint, please barmaid).

Bravo2nothing said:
DozyBint said:
KGB_resident said:
Oh right, yep that's it Dozy, well pointed out. The plans have changed from getting married, to rinsing the bloke of all his money, his house and pension then finding another comfortable face to sit on before it all starts again.

Me cynical? Never..
Hah! I know you're a cynical old bastard! :D

indoubitabley said:
DozyBint said:
KGB_resident said:
Want me to come over and prove him wrong Dozy?????
Oh Chroist! 8O :D

Sergey, is that what you believed all the women you've ever slept with were thinking? Were you deliberately bad to discourage them (or was that just your excuse)? :wink:

hedgie said:
some that is 99.2% of those IDF women are stunners
Seconded! (Now that SWMBO is temporarily out of range.)

I'm horrified that a squaddie would merely look on without joining in.. must be a puff.

3 holes - 3 goals !