Consensual sex between soldiers.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by KGB_resident, Apr 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3386929,00.html

The women as a rule agree to sex in hope to marry. Maybe the female soldier hoped that at leat one would marry her - chances were 3 times higher.

2. This is what happens when you dip your nib in company ink.

3. You been on the vodka today sergey

4. some that is 99.2% of those IDF women are stunners

5. They should at least supply appropriate pictures / videos of this. Did the 'onloker' not even have a camera phone - it's the 21st century for fecks sake!

6. :rofl: This is the 21st Century, Sergey!

7. Not yet... but it is a good idea... I will drink for you and 3 (or more) female gims and your consensual sex.

8. 100, 1000, 10000 years ago the men thought about one thing and the women about another. And I suspect that in 22d century it will be this way.

9. Oh right, yep that's it Dozy, well pointed out. The plans have changed from getting married, to rinsing the bloke of all his money, his house and pension then finding another comfortable face to sit on before it all starts again.

Me cynical? Never..

10. Want me to come over and prove him wrong Dozy?????

11. I thought it was the reason most women joined up. Anyway it isn't love without a struggle.

12. Evolution and emancipation passed you by, Sergey?

13. Bloody Hell, a post from Sergey that shows the Israelis in a good light! I have to admit I assumed he'd be posting some stuff about gays in the IDF.

Not that that was why I looked, of course.... (haruuumph, football, mine's a pint, please barmaid).

14. Hah! I know you're a cynical old bastard! :D

Oh Chroist! 8O :D

15. I thought this was another 3 Para thread