• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Conniving work mates.

Having recently arrived in my new post i have come to realise that my new colleagues are conniving gets! They have figured out my username by hacking the system! (apparently my persec is shite!) and are even now reading my previous post (admittedly there all of a very low standard). but it got me thinking of revenge, so what i need are good uns to get the gits with.

Not much really, as if they work in the same office as you, they are all a bunch of speccy geeks. You might want to consider hiding their Clearisil.

hallveg said:
Having recently arrived in my new post i have come to realise that my new colleagues are conniving gets! They have figured out my username by hacking the system! (apparently my persec is shite!) and are even now reading my previous post (admittedly there all of a very low standard). but it got me thinking of revenge, so what i need are good uns to get the gits with.
If they work in carpeted offices I would sugget pooring milk on their carpets, sprinkle on some watercress seed and but up the heat over a long weekend - sit back and watch the grass grow!

the_guru said:
Not much really, as if they work in the same office as you, they are all a bunch of speccy geeks. You might want to consider hiding their Clearisil.
I shall be happy to pass on your coments to the office old man. the 9th12th lancer type geezer will be chuffed to bits with that comment.

Just a point, but if they're reading your posts, won't they see this thread and thus take appropriate countermeasures? :?

I do like The Office's idea of stationary in various colours of jelly though, I plan to do it to a mates car one day. :D

hallveg said:
the_guru said:
I shall be happy to pass on your coments to the office old man. the 9th12th lancer type geezer will be chuffed to bits with that comment.
Theres depreciation for you. Last week you told me he was 9th/13th !!

0.75 Lancers eh?

smudge5611 said:
Dead fish behind the radiator?

I know it is an old one,but ...........
Nah, prawns. The cress is an old one as well.

Get a Sunday trashy newspaper mag and fill in the coupons for Stannah Chairlifts, Franklin Mint "Lady Di" Plates, Hearing Aids etc. etc. etc. with their names as the opposite sex and a dodgy job title.

Oh and don't forget to look to get them free tampon samples.

Tried and tested and works.

Dale the snail said:
smudge5611 said:

Get a Sunday trashy newspaper mag and fill in the coupons for Stannah Chairlifts, Franklin Mint "Lady Di" Plates, Hearing Aids etc. etc. etc. with their names as the opposite sex and a dodgy job title.

sh1t mailing is always a classic & can take forever to get rid of.

also try all the lonely hearts adverts with them aleways having those obscure past-times so that they get replies from the real nutters. :D :D :D :D

hallveg said:

FFS please don't tell me that both you AND gay-boy guru are now located in Aldershot.

WTF is going on, it really has hit an all-time low if they've allowed you pair of mongs here.

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
Dale the snail said:
smudge5611 said:

sh1t mailing is always a classic & can take forever to get rid of.

also try all the lonely hearts adverts with them aleways having those obscure past-times so that they get replies from the real nutters. :D :D :D :D
Ah, memories of Bosnia 96 when we put a "Lonely Hearts" in the Forces Weekly Whatever because his "daddy had a yacht". Oh the fun we had.

Serves the fecker right for ripping the last page out of my book while I was "The Enforcer of the 2 Can Rule".

Revenge is sweet.

Frankly, I wouldn't bother. In my experience you don't have the wherewithall to be able to find a decent wind up and execute it correctly. I would just carry on from your previous post and just accept your position as office gimp!

p.s. post forwarded to your new address.

Moodybitch said:
hallveg said:

FFS please don't tell me that both you AND gay-boy guru are now located in Aldershot.

WTF is going on, it really has hit an all-time low if they've allowed you pair of mongs here.
Have we met? or are you that skank me and guru put one up the other day! you was crap and i want my 40p back.

hallveg said:
Moodybitch said:
hallveg said:

Have we met? or are you that skank me and guru put one up the other day! you was crap and i want my 40p back.
Funny isn't it? This reputation you have for liking (or even licking) knobs seems to follow you everywhere you go.....? I have to ask why?

hallveg said:
Get their email addys and sign them up at myoffers.com. The rest they say is alot of call centers ringing up, all the time and plenty od E-spam. Failing that ads in loot or exchange and mart flogging their stuff, cars houses ect! If not set fire to them

Infiltrator
Funny isn't it? This reputation you have for liking (or even licking) knobs seems to follow you everywhere you go.....? I have to ask why?
Ok I’ll come clean when you knew me i was known for hanging around with a big knob! But strangely now that I’m out of the whole, the rumour has died down somewhat.

hallveg said:
Infiltrator
Ok I’ll come clean when you knew me i was known for hanging around with a big knob! But strangely now that I’m out of the whole, the rumour has died down somewhat.
It is "hole"

Thick Geordie fcuker !

Latest Threads