Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congress Is Finally Pushing For 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daz

LE
See. I told you he'd turn up :)

D

Deleted 60082

Meanwhile the Truthers are have been let out with respect to the rather messy business in Paris. It's all MOSSAD (=CIA) etc etc...
The sad thing is that they believe their own random, illogical and non sequiter rants!

I blame Maggie Thatcher and the decision to close the Looney Bins, personally.

Edited to add, the Scotsman talking on this particular link, Kev Baker, claims to be ex British Army, and claims to know about urban combat techniques (FIBUA, presumably). Anyone know him?

Last edited by a moderator:

alib

LE
All the redactions are likely to reveal is something slightly embarrassing to the KSA. Let's live in the real world here, Congress are never going to call to account the US's main ME country of interest for even a little probably accidental and incompetent complicity in 9-11. After more than a decade of war in Afghanistan they can't even brace the oily buggers about being the main source of Terry funding.

There are a vast amount of broken-brained people on ARRSE. Can we claim to be surprised when they tumble out onto a thread like a load of mental lego?

Greens

War Hero
Meanwhile the Truthers are have been let out with respect to the rather messy business in Paris. It's all MOSSAD (=CIA) etc etc...
The sad thing is that they believe their own random, illogical and non sequiter rants!

I blame Maggie Thatcher and the decision to close the Looney Bins, personally.

Edited to add, the Scotsman talking on this particular link, Kev Baker, claims to be ex British Army, and claims to know about urban combat techniques (FIBUA, presumably). Anyone know him?

Hahahaha I knew they wouldn't let me down! I even predicted that in the Paris thread down to those details: MOSSAD, false flag and it is in a noticeably crap video format!

I am the all seeing eye, I might be Muhammad, let me go look in the mirror...

Who kicked the woodwork? A drugsy has just crawled out.
Oh, and chuffit seems to be stuck in bullshit mode.

All the redactions are likely to reveal is something slightly embarrassing to the KSA. Let's live in the real world here, Congress are never going to call to account the US's main ME country of interest for even a little probably accidental and incompetent complicity in 9-11. After more than a decade of war in Afghanistan they can't even brace the oily buggers about being the main source of Terry funding.

[My bold] Do you honestly believe that's all there is? Or have I read it incorrectly?
I'm still of the (admittedly not very bright) opinion that Bush, somehow, was in debt to the KSA much more deeply than he would like anyone to know, and was put to work just as soon as... well, the next day. But hey.

OK, tell me the undead Adolf Hitler was not flying the first plane, which took off from area 51, cloaked in alien technology acquired from Roswell, and the twin towers were not full of nano explosive put their by the CIA.

ACAB

LE
How on earth is this utter crock in CA?

OK, tell me the undead Adolf Hitler was not flying the first plane, which took off from area 51, cloaked in alien technology acquired from Roswell, and the twin towers were not full of nano explosive put their by the CIA.

That's gen is that.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I hope the 28 pages do get published. Maybe they'll spark an incentive to re-examine the whole fairy story of 9/11.

MsG

Have you spent your whole life learning to be a fucking spunk-trumpet, or did it occur naturally?

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Ooh! You and your silver tongue.:D

MsG

No, he has a point. Every single point you have put previously on this subject has been shot down (no pun intended) repeatedly. Please don't derail another thread with your prejudices and pre conceived ideas.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Yay, the annual 9/11 thread.......

"Me, in the back, with my asthma......."
It's all just a storm in a teacup and I think it will soon be forgotten. I didn't see any sign of proper remembering on the 9th November last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads