Congress Is Finally Pushing For 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
New House Resolution Calls for Declassifying Secret Portion of 9/11 Report.

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Congressmen Stephen F. Lynch and Walter B. Jones and former Senator Bob Graham were joined by families of 9/11 victims as they announced the introduction of a new House Resolution which calls on President Obama to declassify 28 pages of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001. Although the final report amounts to over 800 pages, the 28 pages were classified by former President George W. Bush shortly after the report was released......

Rep. Massie said while reading the documents he “had to stop every couple of pages and absorb and try to rearrange my understanding of history for the past 13 years and the years leading up to that. It challenges you to rethink everything.”

[Continues Here]

..........................................................................................

Just a reminder that 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis..

Any guesses as to what the 28 pages in question actually contain?

CQMS

LE
This does not deny any of the facts, it merely questions the potential backers of the plot. What happened on 9/11 is what happened.

I do like the expression "deniers of truth" that these nut jobs use about others but not themselves.

The Anti Media is a conspiracy obsessed loony site, can't you find a reliable source?

Daz

LE
Think this needs to be moved to a more appropriate forum before the likes of Bugsey turn up

CQMS

LE
At least Reg does do something however inconsequential, our chuffit just sits in his bedroom scouring the internet for conspiracies.

How's the "we shall not be moved" occupy protest? Walked past it the other day and they seemed to be invisible.

ACAB

LE
I think all this idiots posts just be accompanied by a relevant HSE Warning:

tin_foil_hat[1].gif

My goldfish was really hit by a missile o_O

This does not deny any of the facts, it merely questions the potential backers of the plot. What happened on 9/11 is what happened.

I do like the expression "deniers of truth" that these nut jobs use about others but not themselves.

The Anti Media is a conspiracy obsessed loony site, can't you find a reliable source?
Ah well. I linked congress.gov for the resolution, which may be undeniably factual but is slightly lacking in opinion, and opinion is what we are after here. Isn't it?
As for the op, It was one of any number of sites. My twitchy-fingered mistake.
Try this
And this

The subject of the pages, for those that didn't pay attention, was on about the sources of foreign support for the 9/11 conspirators. (Or whatever dead terrorists are called)

From the moment it happened I have believed that Bush, bless his wee cotton socks, went a long haul flights worth of above and beyond when clearing out all the relatives of Bin Laden from the States the following day. By air, while every other aircraft was grounded. His links with that family are odd, to say the least. He owed them, big.
My hope is that these pages will show how deep that particular rabbit-hole goes... And then to see the public reaction as Joe America finds out.

ACAB

LE
The Cretin that is Chuffit is a Bullshit bomber, he's been stalking me for the last three days. I can only assume he's had a few brushes with the law (and come off worse for wear) or his missus ran off with a cop, the sad twat.

Daz

LE
Ah well. I linked congress.gov for the resolution, which may be undeniably factual but is slightly lacking in opinion, and opinion is what we are after here. Isn't it?
Try this
And this

The subject of the pages, for those that didn't pay attention, was on about the sources of foreign support for the 9/11 conspirators. (Or whatever dead terrorists are called)

From the moment it happened I have believed that Bush, bless his wee cotton socks, went a long haul flights worth of above and beyond when clearing out all the relatives of Bin Laden from the States the following day. By air, while every other aircraft was grounded. His links with that family are odd, to say the least. He owed them, big.
My hope is that these pages will show how deep that particular rabbit-hole goes... And then to see the public reaction as Joe America finds out.

No, you linked to The Anti Media.org, how in turn linked to Ben Swann, who cites the normal nutters such as the ReThink 911 campaign who paid him to conduct a poll, hummm something odd there methinks.

2nd bold, Belief, not facts, but don't let that get in the way of you having a good wibble, just be careful your tinfoil hat does not blow away just in case the lizard peoples mind rays get to you :)

Try this
And this

The sandwich I had for lunch was a false flag.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm not sure that I understand where all the aggression's coming from.

As far as I can read it, this has nothing to do with 'truthers', lizard men or the Illuminati and the 28 pages centre on the probable source for much of the funding - Saudi Arabia. As far as I'm aware, the Gulf as a source of funding for extremists is an accepted fact for the mainstream who study such things and it is a matter of legitimate debate to ask why they have been given such an easy time while Western forces have been fighting and dying in Iraq and Afghanistan. Not only that, but these regions also fund clerics who preach the most intolerant forms of Islam, some of whose adherents have been making the headlines for the last three days.

For the life of me, I can't see the tinfoil aspect of stating:
a) That the Gulf is a significant source of terrorist/fundamentalist funding.
b) That these revelations will be hugely embarrassing for a US Government for whom these countries are close allies.
c) That the US government has desperately tried to play down this inconvenient aspect of 'The War on Terror' from the moment the first aircraft hit.

If the 28 pages reveal that the CIA spent two years wiring the Twin Towers for destruction, I will take back every word, but I rather suspect that they focus on an aspect of 9/11 that Western governments have deliberately tried to obscure, largely for economic reasons. If this is so, I think the push for full disclosure is to be welcomed.

The roll up I smoked yesterday,was made with ersatz tobacco.....

....it was a false fag!

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I hope the 28 pages do get published. Maybe they'll spark an incentive to re-examine the whole fairy story of 9/11.

MsG

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads