Congratulations

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Snagglepuss, Dec 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To all those successful today.
    Well done!
    SP

2. Yep, well done all, PM me if anyone wants the list

3. What happened?

4. It's on Armynet.(The list that is)

5. Think i need to be sponsered as im no longer serving but so you dont have sponser me can i refer you to my original question?

6. WO2 - WO1 Board results came out today mate.
    SP

7. Cheers fella, congrats to all.

8. Congratulations to all. Commiserations to those who believed they were bring presented to the board only to find out they didn't, due to the residual service cut off date. Would be nice if they were informed that they would not be presented to the board. Everyone needs to be singing off the same song sheet with regards to information being passed down from MCM Division. Would be especially nice to have the correct information passed down through the Chain of Command.

9. Congratulations to all

10. A2_Matelot

A2_Matelot LE Book Reviewer

My congratulations to all on the list - what happens to those who were not presented due to mis-information? Will MCMDIV have the spine to call a second board, extend the engagements for those affected?

13. Funny that.

A good mate of mine got told he got accepted for V-Eng and extended in his current post.

However, at CR time he gets the bad news that the CoC haven't pushed it up through, despite the RMCO telling him he had it :?

They are all on the same camp :roll:

Makes you confident in them, doesn't it?

14. A2_Matelot

A2_Matelot LE Book Reviewer

The worst thing about this is it demonstrates that MCM Div don't have a professional coherent grasp on man and career management which is directly impacting those people who have an enormous influence on many individuals from Signaller upwards.

What message does this send to them about the glorious Royal Signals and the Army?