Congratulations Your Majesty

I shouldnt be surprised really after all I do reside in queensland!! I drove 40kms to the dentist this morning , wondered why the city was empty at
0930hours , notice on the clinic door closed for Queens birthday, which fxxxing Queen I ask myself??not in any of the other nearbye
states though only queensland and wa, I have only just got used to xmas in july, it seems whenever they have a cup final or the local
church outs another paedophile, they make monday a public holiday, at dont know if there is any truth in the rumour, that christmas
and easter are being moved to january so that a months bank holiday can be put in the calendar, due to the 100,s of sickies taken
in january most firms are considering closing for the whole month!!

So, toothache, Australian and pissed as well.

How awful for you.
dont get pissed on monday, not australian, and havent got any teeth so no toofache, next question

What the **** does a man with no teeth visit a dentist for? Presumably you've got your next smear test squared away too.

Think your dentist was having a skive. Queens Birthday is 11 June in Q'land.

CrabfatBILL
That's what's I thought but nonetheless today is still a public holiday. In NSW it's Labor Day (spelt spam) and the banana benders do infact have their Majs bday today. Strange people those queenslanders......sounds like he needs to stay off the bong

I shall be flying home to Queensland in two weeks and two sleeps. I expect the captains announcement to be the usual, "Welcome to Brisbane airport, please put your watches back one hour and twenty years"

I love living there but it can be a strange place.

man wiv no teeth going to dentist to collect dentures!!did have an appointment ,but seeing that QLD govt decided the queen was a good excuse to give the voters another long weekend , they got the federal govt to agree to another queens birthday,decision was only made 6 weeks ago hence the confusion, ask the 120 parents who took their children to school in Dalby on monday, I wasnt the only one who did not know it was the queens 3rdbirthday celebration for this year

So, a total admin clusterfuck? Looks like failure to read Part One Orders.

I shall be flying home to Queensland in two weeks and two sleeps. I expect the captains announcement to be the usual, "Welcome to Brisbane airport, please put your watches back one hour and twenty years"

Yeah, well don't think things are any better over here in the west. It's a case of time travel back to the 60's. It's only last month that they stopped rolling up the footpaths cause it's after 1700 hrs and introduced all day trading including weekends. Oh, don't mention "daylight saving" it's akin to don't mention the war.

Yeah, well don't think things are any better over here in the west. It's a case of time travel back to the 60's. It's only last month that they stopped rolling up the footpaths cause it's after 1700 hrs and introduced all day trading including weekends. Oh, don't mention "daylight saving" it's akin to don't mention the war.
They tried to get daylight saving in Qld a few years ago. It was knocked back as it would confuse cows as to their milking time and would fade curtains as the days would be longer.

Boom tish.

Melbourne's just as bad, I went down there a couple of months ago and the cnuts are too lazy to vandalise their own public transport. I had to slash my own seat and scratch "**** da police" on the window. Idle bastards.

Had a similar problem last week, rang Qantas to book a flight over to Cane Toad County, the sheila on the other end asks "How many are flying with you ?" So I said "How the **** would I know ?, it's your friggin plane " Stupid Bitch !!.

G

goatrutar

Melbourne's just as bad, I went down there a couple of months ago and the cnuts are too lazy to vandalise their own public transport. I had to slash my own seat and scratch "**** da police" on the window. Idle bastards.
I remember Sydney trains were ******* shit pits. Obviously that hasn't changed.

At least your towies are hard core down there. Useless up here.

Towies used to be great with the spotters fee. The first place we bought was near an accident hotspot and **** knows how many poor bastards bled out in the wreckage while I was on the phone claiming my sixty bucks.

Stange that Nignoy should say this (see below) because whenever we leave Qld in the months when the Mexicans have their daylight saving change of clocks we always tell our Mexican rellies they are just 100 years behind us all but one hour!. And the reason we have now got the Queens birthday in October, on the same day as the mexicans have what they call 8 Hour Day is that until recently we had this stupid bitch of a woman who said we had to many public holidays in the first half of the year, so rather than upset her mates in that same political party and getting rid of Labour Day, which is rarely held on May Day as was the original intention, but on the close Monday, she decided to change the date of the Queens Birthday, and move it to October, so guess what, this year we had the Queens birthday in June and again in October for some reason, go figure!!!!!!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
man wiv no teeth going to dentist to collect dentures!!did have an appointment ,but seeing that QLD govt decided the queen was a good excuse to give the voters another long weekend , they got the federal govt to agree to another queens birthday,decision was only made 6 weeks ago hence the confusion, ask the 120 parents who took their children to school in Dalby on monday, I wasnt the only one who did not know it was the queens 3rdbirthday celebration for this year
Sorry to burst your bubble but I may know something about one side of things? Appointemnets for dentures are not 6 weeks apart usually 2 weeks. Therefore it implies that you've had at least 2 other appointments for dentures during that 6 week window.
Most if not all dentists when doing dentures will know the date of your next appointment as have to put it on lab sheet to get denture work back by time.

Distinct smell of BS in OP.