Congratulations to MONGO

_Chimurenga_

LE
Gallery Guru
On behalf of his fellow Georgia ARRSE Crawl survivors ( @The_Snail and @jumpinjarhead ), I would like to offer my congratulations to @Mongo who just graduated from Sandhurst and is now a newly minted 2nd Lieutenant in the Royal Artillery.

This is him firing THAT rifle.

Edited to add - I should also include @guitarzan to the Georgia survivors list. After all, THAT rifle belongs to him.

Last edited:
On behalf of his fellow Georgia ARRSE Crawl survivors ( @The_Snail and @jumpinjarhead ), I would like to offer my congratulations to @Mongo who just graduated from Sandhurst and is now a newly minted 2nd Lieutenant in the Royal Artillery.

Awww, bless him!

I'm glad I'm a dirty civvy now because I'd probably piss myself laughing if I had to call him Sir!

Well done @Mongo, don't forget us low-lives when you're MG.

ugly

LE
That's possibly why only grown ups were only invited to his passing out parade!
Well done Mongo, you took long enough and we look forward to tales of Norland Nannies from your YO stint at Larkhill!
Does Norland still exist?

Gunners eh? Ah well at least you made it mucker jolly well done!

You should have that picture blown up and framed for him - on his office wall his men would know he's a God
[well a God with dodgy legs anyway]

The Bloody RA............I thought I taught you better than that Mongo!

Well done.

Newly minted you say. Does he know Daniel Hebden-Lloyd, and can he tell us what actually happened on Ex Dynamic Victory?

Newly minted you say. Does he know Daniel Hebden-Lloyd, and can he tell us what actually happened on Ex Dynamic Victory?
He knows me.

That is all.

ugly

LE
The Bloody RA............I thought I taught you better than that Mongo!

Well done.
It will allow him sufficient time to lob himself from airy planes until his service is done and he can get down to a real career being a sex God over the pond!

I was shooting at the Factory saturday.

Lots of young Ruperts looking somewhat delicate...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 42
Kromeriz The Other Half 141
Nignoy Australia 21