Congratulations to MCM DIV

#62
I could relate a tell of woe on here but i dont have to. I had to go live through dcs 15 options for change frontline first and holt and you thinkyou boys have problems.
 
#63
cherryhamblin said:
I could relate a tell of woe on here but i dont have to. I had to go live through dcs 15 options for change frontline first and holt and you thinkyou boys have problems.
Have I wandered into a surreal medical version of the four yorkshiremen sketch?

'Of course, I had it tough'
 
#64
That was funny MCM Div will always be Voldermort to our Harry Potter
 
#65
c0kecan said:
Sure have and email went to desk officer and was told that they still have not got round to doing posting plot for LCPL- to CPL ( one on my soldiers was due posting Jan 09 still no sign. And no answer on my extension in the email either. We dont have a RCMO here so went to my OC
Sounds lucky to me, I have been waiting since July 08.
My line Manager says I am now to be posted first week of May.
Desk officer says I can not be posted because the new posts are not on JPA yet. I can also not be told if I came off the promotion board because the new Post is not on JPA yet.
apparently the new establishments have been on 30 day circulation fully approved and stamped and were sent to Glasgow first week in December to get entered on JPA. feels like I have been waiting ages.
 
#67
I see that AMS Div have boarded eligable SSgts, but ineligable under the 3 years sub rank for WO2; bit of a 'JOKE' of the 3 year sub rank rule! Whats the point if they are going to promote regardless? In some cases, rewarding weakness as SNCOs with Promotion because vacancies are there! God help us, shocking really...
 
#68
Not selected at board but promoted anyway? ha, brilliant! AMS MCM Div lives up to its 'puzzle palace' nick name and strikes again!
 
#69
:lol: oops someone pass me a nurse, i haven't laughed so much that i needed a catheter passing for.... oooh can't remember, alzheimers dont you know....
 
#70
LongGoneSilver said:
I see that AMS Div have boarded eligable SSgts, but ineligable under the 3 years sub rank for WO2; bit of a 'JOKE' of the 3 year sub rank rule! Whats the point if they are going to promote regardless? In some cases, rewarding weakness as SNCOs with Promotion because vacancies are there! God help us, shocking really...
Thats what happens when you increase the posts, whilst lengthening the time for elegibility. I think its called joined up thinking?
 
#72
drain_sniffer said:
Thats what happens when you increase the posts, whilst lengthening the time for elegibility. I think its called joined up thinking?
I take it from that bite that we can congratulate you on your acting WO2! :roll:
 
#73
c0kecan said:
Acting rank thats all they are offered. I heard that there were 76 slotsin the CMT trade and only 17 promoted.
There you go then, lets promote people anyway. Here's an idea, lets get rid of the length of time you have to be in sub rank and promote people co's there happens to be vacancies? Quick, get this written into doctrine and make it policy...

All too often you look around and see over promoted SNCOs, right place right time and totally ineffective!

I'll get off my soap box now. Well for a bit anyway.
 
#74
The proof of the pudding will be in the eating, being a WO2 is totally different to being a SSgt, I knew a totally average SSgt who became a totally ineffective WO2. If you (or indeed anyone else) have any doubts in your ability as a SSgt they will by multiplied several times over as a WO2, there are also less people for you to hide behind.
Also enjoy the role as PMC in the mess!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 42
_Chimurenga_ Gunners 19
Kromeriz The Other Half 141

Similar threads


New Posts

Latest Threads

Top