Congratulations to Biped as our site sponsor

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by ugly, Mar 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Says it all really, now about a discount? :wink:
    That said you are flogging a 7.62 x 39mm CZ527 carbine. A nice little rifle. I have one as does Archer and believe me folks this rifle and round combo is capable for doing the business on bambi and charley. I use my mainly in woodland as I am a crap shot with permanent buck fever but if anyone needs help getting approval to use one and load data for deer legal ammo plus a source of components for handloading then PM me or Biped for help! :D

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Ooooh darling, you're far too kind! Thank you.

Yes indeedy - I DO have one of these cookies in stock - and it's rather nice too. Ugly is deffo your man for performance and reloading data - I'm a .308 luddite :twisted:

Discounts you say Ugly - of course old bean, same, same for ARRSERS!

3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Lads all the time he is posting he cant watch you doing a five fingered discount in his shop, the totty might but I'll report back later!

4. Can't fault what he said!

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Erm, I was trying to distract myself from the image of the rather loverly and voluptuous females in my employ?

OI YOU - GET OUT OF THE FCUKING DECOYS!

6. What Biped has taken over from Mr Spud-head :? :D :D

Don't take offence as I need to talk to you about .22 pellets. :roll:

7. Have you got a shop website Biped?

8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

hehe - Mr Spud head?

Indeedy do, The Outdoorsman is under new management - ME!

Yes for air rifles, garmins, night vision, rifles, shotguns, ammo, reloading, tents, waterproofs, bespoke webbing, tents, knives, cookers, jetboils, doss bags, helmet cams, torches, map cases, compasses, bergens, boots, shovels, gun bags, decoys, ghillie suits, camo clothing, surplus, targets, pyrotechnics, blank firers, scopes, mounts, binos, clays, traps, live catch animal traps, ferreting kit, purse nets, camo nets, waterproofing agents, goretex gear, knife sharpeners, clothing, gun safes, remote camera systems, alarm mines, compressed air, CO2, dive bottles, cleaning kits, oils, bluing kits and liquids, boresighters, laser rangefinders AAAAAAAAAAAND BREAAAATHE and lots of other stuff too.

Did I mention the 10% forces discount? Nope - well I just have.

The BFPO service? Nope??? Well I just have.

VAT-free to qualifying destinations - DOH, silly me - yes of course we do!

AAAND HERE'S JUST SOME OF THE ITEMS WE SELL (there's only about 5,000 at the moment, but we sell approx. 50,000 items, alot of which is ordered in specifically by request).

WWW.OUTDOORSMAN.CO.UK

9. Fk me, BIPED's a sponsor now? He'll be a MOD next!!

Good effort mate, may even pop in for a browse. You'll be doing the shows with Ugly next...

10. If the camouflage is any good he would not even see you go past him.

Go on! Try it!

11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

A MOD? Moi? Unlikely fellah - I'm far to ignorant, opinionated, forthright, gobby and dangerous. :twisted:

I've only seen Ugly at a couple of shows so far - however, I believe I'll be at the Kent & Sussex on or around 28th of this month Ugly if you're out and about.

12. Ooh, got any straight-tube (i.e. no objective bell-ends, fnar fnar) scopes in low magnification, preferably zoom?

Is your Simmons Whitetail Classic 1.5-5x20 straight?

If so, I'll be 'avin' one off you.

Would also need some good, horizontally-split low Weaver/Picatinny rings to go with...

13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

If I'm not on call would you like a hand? We arent starting until Easter at Kelmarsh in cobblers country!

Edited to add regarding moderation thats something I struggle with and isnt even in Bipeds dictionary! See the tramp gobbling posts if you dont believe me!
    Oh yes I havent forgotten!

14. Oh bollocks! I've just bought a load of gear from Outdoorsman - had no idea it was Biped, or about the forces discount!

(Not trying to get 10% off retrospectively mind. Best of luck with the business)

15. How about 7.62mm x 51 (aka .308")
    Available in the USA from you? :p