Congratulations Lcpl & Mrs Martyn Compton

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by oldbaldy, Jul 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

2. Fcuk.... good luck to both of them

3. Hope they are very happy together. I wish them the very best of luck and warmest congratulations.

Footnoe to any journos. Was this mentioned in any national rags. Not a one or two line mention but full page. If not Shame.

4. ditto all of the above

5. Good luck in your new life together!

I'll be raising a glass to you both in a few minutes.

6. Congratulations to them both This is the wedding OK/HEAT magazine should be paying Millions to photograph, rather than the Pie eater and his Munter

7. An amazing couple, they deserve all the happiness in the world!! Top cake as well!!!

Best wishes to you both,
    MM

8. Congratulations and my utmost respect .

WW

9. Many congratulations, and all the luck in the world to the happy couple.

I hope the people of the town where they live learn not to stare at the remarkable human being and his extraordinary wife who walk among them. And I wish them both all the best as they continue on the long road ahead of them.

I for one, am glad their day was not tarnished by being included in OK or Heat. They are both heros, not Z list celebrities. Their story doesn´t compare to some football player who was nursed back to form after a sprained ankle, by his wag and he had to drive everywhere in a 60 grand car.

I´m off to beat the wife now, there seems to be dust everywhere in this room.

10. Wishing them all the very best. I hope the gubmint take a good think to themselves about what our armed forces are going through, although I doubt they will. This young couple are a shining example of what remains of the best of Britain.

11. I wish them both every happiness :D

Not many things make me cry, this did! but in a good way!

12. Every happiness to you both.

Fukcing dust in this room ...

13. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

I have just e mailed the welfare officer about a little holiday scheme I am aware of :D

14. Best wishes - and good luck with the book Compo

15. There are times when this world of ours really doesn't seem so bad. Congratulations to them both.