Congratulations Arsenal

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, May 15, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Unbeaten 2003-2004

2. PTP, did you support them from that armchair of yours? And shouldn't this thread be in the NAAFI forum, for piiss taking effect?
  3. good of the Foxes to let you have the win.
  4. Foxes gave us a bloody nasty scare Filbert , and they did play well.

Did I support them from my Armchair? Nope, supported them loudly with a few beers , especially in the last 2 minutes, I was too busy biting my nails for the rest of it.

Great way to end the season, now let's see how Surrey are going to do in the Cricket :D
  5. PTP, you are from the deepest and darkest parts of brummie land and sound like Barry from Auf Weidersein Pet. How can you possibly support such a group of southern Shandy Bass swilling puffs?

I bet the voters in the local mosque don't know about this perversion :D
  6. Blimey Auntie, it's not like they ain't already trying to find all sorts of crap to hang on me.

The latest is "because I'm in the Army, I am pre-disposed to be against Muslims" FFS :?

When I have a Chally 2 sat in yer bleedin car park (No you can't have the funding to increase the size of it) performing Top Cover on your Friday Prayers , then the more vocal sh*t stirrers might have a case.

They are going to lose, I am very happy :lol:
  7. glad the Arrse won it though, and not the manc scum.
  8. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

9. Arsenel arent immortal, Leicester are, immortally shite!