Congratulations, a well deserved award.

Somehow Sky news manage to have her on an hour long discussion show 5 nights a week. It is truly awful.
But she ticked a couple of boxes, so was qualified to spout.

Somehow Sky news manage to have her on an hour long discussion show 5 nights a week. It is truly awful.
June? I'm at Sky quite a bit - I knew if I waited long enough our paths would cross again. I can't wait to rekindle our relationship after all these years. The restraining order will have expired by now.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Lammy is a little shit, who works tirelessly to prove anything Black, Brown or shades thereof; do not have to work for a living or even obey the law. The fascist white police only ever arrest poor innocent little blacks residing in the Black, Asian, Turkish paradise of Haringey and allow whites to get away with anything. The fact that whites are an ethnic minority in Haringey, Hackney and Islington, is just propaganda preached by the white ethnic minority masses. Lammy is a Kunt with a capital C!

June? I'm at Sky quite a bit - I knew if I waited long enough our paths would cross again. I can't wait to rekindle our relationship after all these years. The restraining order will have expired by now.
I've been watching the latest Rick Stein series and was amazed at the size of his crew. With your skills that's the sort of gig I'd want.

On a semi-serious note, has anyone else noticed just how much the diversity level has been cranked up particularly on the BBC the last 12 months?

You literally cannot turn on your TV without a dose of black history this, African and proud that. Every other programme seems to have a racism angle or narrative.

On a semi-serious note, has anyone else noticed just how much the diversity level has been cranked up particularly on the BBC the last 12 months?

You literally cannot turn on your TV without a dose of black history this, African and proud that. Every other programme seems to have a racism angle or narrative.
...and the number of commercials now with mixed race couples.
No problem with that but hardly a true reflection on society.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Yes, even ITV has got onto it. Their is a member of Diversity in the latest I'm a Nonentity, give me Publicity. Name of Ash Banjo. Unless that is a new tobacco.

In the meantime, one from a little soirée a few days ago. I've told @Offendi about overdressing, but he will insist on wearing that top hat...

1797522_362984650571745_5165760765997932846_n1.jpg

You might do better to tow the thing out to sea and have it torpedoed.
There isn't enough torpex in the world. Best to nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Failing that, get her a "ground zero" invite for the next time the North Koreans try to frighten us by launching a nuclear attack on themselves.

You didn't think that through did you...

1. Try flame throwing a 250g block of lard until it turns to a crisp.​

2. If you used a flammenwerfer on Abbot the resultant fire would burn uncontrollably for years. Everything, including buildings and cars within two kilometres of the seat of the fire would melt and everything within five kilometres would be irreparably heat and smoke damaged. We are not talking tea lights here.​

You might do better to tow the thing out to sea and have it torpedoed.
B'jebus. Even Red Adair couldn't put the Abbot out if it was in flames!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
_Chimurenga_ Gunners 19
Kromeriz The Other Half 141
Nignoy Australia 21