Congratulations, a well deserved award.

I'm sure all of arrse will join with me in wishing David Lammy, brain damadged MP our heartfelt congratulations of his stunning win of this important award for ..er.. no wait..standing up or something else.

" i don't ilke peas" says Lammy on hearing of award.

Does he stand up for or against hate crimes? It can be so hard to tell when you hear what come out of their mouths, you see.....

Are they not doing it wrong ?? .. My idea of a "Hate Crime" Award show would be someone being wildly applauded onto a stage and then given 100k a year for life for flamethrowing Diane Abbot to a crisp.

I bet I could hate crime better than him.

... for flamethrowing Diane Abbot to a crisp.
You didn't think that through did you...

1. Try flame throwing a 250g block of lard until it turns to a crisp.​

2. If you used a flammenwerfer on Abbot the resultant fire would burn uncontrollably for years. Everything, including buildings and cars within two kilometres of the seat of the fire would melt and everything within five kilometres would be irreparably heat and smoke damaged. We are not talking tea lights here.​

You might do better to tow the thing out to sea and have it torpedoed.

Never knew he was a thief taker.

How doors has he bashed in then?

Surely he stood up for PC Keith Blakelock ?.

He has worked tirelessly for justice over this, hasn't he?

I do remember him standing up against racism to grea effect

On 12 March 2013, Lammy apologised for claiming the BBC made a "silly innuendo about the race of the next Pontiff".[19] David Lammy was commenting on a BBC Twitter message, which asked "will smoke be black or white?" Mr Lammy, tweeting from the Commons chamber, said the BBC message was "crass and unnecessary". He later apologised after Twitter users pointed out the role played by black and white smoke in announcing the election of a new Pope.​

He briefly dated June Sarpong when I was working on a shite dating series with her.
She was lovely and she could have been mine if Lammy hadn't meddled.

This is her:
june.jpeg

Are they not doing it wrong ?? .. My idea of a "Hate Crime" Award show would be someone being wildly applauded onto a stage and then given 100k a year for life for flamethrowing Diane Abbot to a crisp.
There're tens of thousands of people who'd gladly queue up to pay for the privilege of turning it crispy.

You might do better to tow the thing out to sea and have it torpedoed.
Just think of the pollution that would cause to the marine wildlife. Better to strap it to a rocket and fire it out to a far solar orbit. I did initially consider firing it into the sun but was worried about what damage the resultant solar flare would do to the planet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
_Chimurenga_ Gunners 19
Kromeriz The Other Half 141
Nignoy Australia 21