Congrats Wikipedia!

Just wanted to say how proud I am that Wikipedia had no mention of Jade Goody leaving the gene pool in their "In the news" segment on their main page.

Bloody well done chaps.

Colonel_Foreskin-Crumb said:
frigate23 said:
Just wanted to say how proud I am that Wikipedia had no mention of Jade Goody leaving the gene pool in their "In the news" segment on their main page.

Bloody well done chaps.
but it is on the Jade page :x

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Goody

and yes i am bored :D
But at least you weren't force fed the "Tragedy" and the passing of this "Hero" they let you be a Jade grief bitch and search for her fat arrse.

Donkey-Spanker said:
frigate23 said:

Bloody well done chaps.
So instead of walking on by you go and start a thread about the talentless dead bitch. Cunt.

I think JG was a complete waste of space, and it angers me that someone so stupid can earn more than me, but whenever I saw her on TV I changed the channel. If I saw her in a newspaper I turned the page or put it down. That's all it takes to have a Goody free life. You cunts need to admit that you are sad little people who chose a z-list celeb to be the Hitler of your generation.
I love you