Congrats to Wondermum

Discussion in 'Campaigns' started by Bad CO, Jul 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Given her sterling efforts against a very tricky foe (we too have experience of YRF ...) I thought it appropriate that we provide some small recognition. Sue, I hope you don't mind joining the small number of elite ARRSErs who get to wear the fabled black medal ........

Oh and good luck on Weds.
  2. Congratulations, Wondermum, and very much deserved. Not sure whether that or Capt Norton's GC is rarer, but I suspect you've got the edge :lol:
  3. Well done Sue :D
  4. Congratulations Sue :D

Will you be making a small announcement in the main thread BCO?
  5. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Oh - along with the MoD, we never comment on special forces .......
  6. Congratulations....are you allowed to wear it in public?
  7. Well done Sue, truly deserved :D
  8. Blimey charlie. You two have got more tin between you than I've had hot dinners. And I weigh 17 stone! :D

Thanks to the two Nortons for being shining stars.

9. Strewth, I am so stunned, thank you so much, wow, golly, speechless, although I have to say that credit goes to my best friend Ally Blackman who fended off the woman, putting her own sanity at risk, and maypossibley need councellng as a result, but hey it's in a good cause!!!!!

Well, it aint over yet and I so look fwd to meeting some of you on Weds - I think you guys are all fantastic and can't begin to say what it has meant to have your support
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

cheesy i know, but look at those gongs, i'll be lopsided!
  10. :D

Well done Mrs. N!

(You do realise you'll have to wear very fetching rectangular black sunnies whenever you go out in public now, don't you?!) 8)