Confused by parcel wrapping accident.

Whilst wrapping a parcel I inadvertently made a mobius strip out of double sided tape. This has driven me loopy. Suggestions?

If you make one out of black nasty you create a time warp and all SA80s turn back into SLRs. I the meantime keep drinking the brasso

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Start drinking heavily!

I have finished off a bottle of Laphroaig and half a bottle of Glenturret today, I am right on schedule, thank you very much!
Well done!!!!

You are hereby presented with the arrse medal for devotion to Bacchus, the Purple Nurple. Wear it with pride.

What's a mobius strip?
Mobius is the name given to a particular syndrome which involves sight and hearing loss, paralysis of the cranial nerves (palsies) and balance problems but judging by the arrser who said that he had drunk a bottle and a half of god's nectar (Aardbeg 12 year old is heavenly) then he has probably induced all of the symptoms stated above.

I still would

Mobius is the name given to a particular syndrome which involves sight and hearing loss, paralysis of the cranial nerves (palsies) and balance problems but judging by the arrser who said that he had drunk a bottle and a half of god's nectar (Aardbeg 12 year old is heavenly) then he has probably induced all of the symptoms stated above.
I'll have you know that my definition was perfectly acceptable to any topologist worth his salt. It is now past 0120 here and I have been on a bottle of Aardbeg 30YO bottled in 1997 since about 2200 Christmas... I plan on staying lubricated until I pass out, or have to start the prime rib for New Years, which ever comes last... when I get to the half way on this one I will save the rest like I did the Glenturret, because they are both freakin' brilliant... so, in about another half hour, if I am not passed out on the desk, I will be breaking into one of my several bottles of 11YO Laphroaig Signatory (2004) that is my cheap go to. I just haven't gone to this extent in about 20 years...

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I have finished off a bottle of Laphroaig and half a bottle of Glenturret today, I am right on schedule, thank you very much!
When I was lad, I remember what fun was had by walking to Loch Turret, just above where they took the water and pishing in it.

For some reason have never taken to the stuff!

C

cloudbuster

Lagavulin does it for me. When's Christmas?